57

Chapter 57 Go to the town again

Feng Aihua also advised: "Isn't this a bit too hasty? Marriage is a major event in life. Don't you think about it more?"

Feng Xi just remembered who this Tian Erzhuang was. He was the second son of Tian Pozi who was in the hospital with Qingqing, Wang Xiaomei and others. The woman who had a heavy bleeding after giving birth was in the hospital and made trouble in the hospital and refused to let the eldest daughter-in-law be hospitalized.

Since ancient times, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has been very difficult to deal with. Feng Xi felt that Tian Pozi was difficult to get along with, but this was also her idea. Who knows if the two will get along happily after He Hua gets married. She can only tell what she saw, and let He Hua think about the rest.

"A few days ago, Tian Erzhuang's sister-in-law was sent to the hospital for a difficult delivery. I saw her in the hospital at that time. At that time, Tian's sister-in-law was bleeding heavily, but Tian's wife was still making trouble in the hospital and refused to let Tian's sister-in-law be hospitalized for treatment. In the end, it was the village chief Xu who stepped in, and Tian's wife agreed to let Tian's sister-in-law stay in the hospital for a few days. He Hua, why don't you think about it?"

He Hua felt that what Feng Xi said was not a big deal. In this era, who in the village had to go to the hospital to give birth? They all went to the hospital to find a midwife to deliver the baby. Not to mention the village, even the neighbors she had seen gave birth at home, and only occasionally there were a few noble ones who went to the hospital to give birth.

Besides, Tian Erzhuang is good to her. She also saw Tian Pozi yesterday and was very affectionate to her. She said, "I have thought it through very clearly. You guys don't need to say anything more."

"Ahem, ahem, ahem..."

He Jiandang was afraid that the female comrade would start quarreling, which was not what he wanted to see, so he said, "I think Comrade He Hua has thought it through. If Comrade He Hua has any difficulties after getting married, she can also ask our educated youth for help. We are all Zhiqing, we will definitely help if we can. Okay, I'll call everyone over here. In addition to telling everyone the date of Comrade He Hua's wedding, I'll also inform everyone to come to the Zhiqing point to help on the 22nd of the lunar month. The gifts are also ready. We'll have breakfast at the Zhiqing point, and we'll share the food equally. Does anyone have any questions now? If not, we'll go home. "

Tang Qingqing followed Feng Xi to Feng Xi's house, and the two of them lay on the kang and chatted.

"Xixi, will you get married very early?"

Feng Xi answered seriously: "No."

"Huh? I saw that you and Xu Hai were getting along very well, and I thought..."

"Xu Hai is really good, but I'm only 18 now, I don't plan to get married so early."

Besides, the college entrance examination will be resumed soon, Xu Hai's grades are very good, and she has a photographic memory. Although she is confident that both of them can get into college, she wants to wait until they graduate from college before getting married.

Tang Qingqing nodded and said, "Yeah, I haven't thought about getting married so early. I always feel that those stinky men are unreliable. Xixi, let's cook. I'm hungry."

"Okay, what do we want to eat?"

Feng Xi bought a lot of rice, flour, eggs and other things from the takeaway supermarket a few days ago and put them in the kitchen. These days, Xu Hai comes over whenever he kills a game, and the two cook together and do homework.

"Want some porridge? I'm a little craving for it."

Feng Xi waved her hand and said, "Arrange it. I'll make some egg porridge."

Tang Qingqing nodded, "Okay."

Arriving in the kitchen, Tang Qingqing was in charge of lighting the fire, Feng Xi was in charge of washing the rice, and then putting the rice and a certain amount of water into the pot to cook. When the porridge was almost cooked, Feng Xi beat three eggs into it.

After a while, the fragrant egg porridge was ready.

As soon as Feng Xi served the porridge, Xu Hai came over.

Tang Qingqing teased the two for a while, and then took her and Bai Feng's egg porridge away.

Feng Xi couldn't help but twitch her lips when she saw Xu Hai holding a frozen chicken in his left hand and a bunch of exercise books in his right hand. Why does this guy love to do exercises so much? Well, with Xu Hai's help, her grades have improved by leaps and bounds.

"Don't eat this chicken today. Eat it in a few days. I made egg porridge. Wash your hands first and eat."

Xu Hai went outside to wash his hands quickly, then pulled a stool and sat next to Feng Xi.

"My little one is so virtuous!"

"You only know how to be poor."

Xu Hai rubbed his hands, and when he saw that his hands were warm, he held Feng Xi's left hand. His little one's hands were cold in winter.

"I've found a lot of exercise books these days, so we can do them for a long time. Just do two or three questions every day, and take a break when your hands are cold."

"Yeah, I know."

Feng Xi nodded. Her physique is like this. In winter, her hands and feet will be very cold. Even if she warms them up before going to bed, they are still very cold when she wakes up. She has long been accustomed to it.

Xu Hai stayed with Feng Xi for a while and then left. He had other things to do.

Feng Xi didn't think it was a big deal. It was normal for everyone to be busy when the New Year was approaching, and she herself had a lot of things to do.

During this period of time close to the New Year, everyone's desire to buy is very strong. Feng Xi plans to take advantage of this wave of enthusiasm to make a fortune.

Now that Wang Fulai was able to stand on his own, Feng Xi felt that she could let him sell other things.

The next morning, just as Feng Xi was planning to walk to the town and buy a bicycle in the county, Lin Tang came over.

"Sister Feng Xi, do you want to go to the town together today? The ox cart in the village is available to take us to the town today. Sister He Hua is going to buy some things for her wedding, and it's almost the New Year now, so let's buy some things for the New Year."

Feng Xi nodded. This was such a coincidence. She was planning to walk there by herself, and it would be nice to have a car to take her there.

"Sister Feng Xi, let's go ask Sister Qingqing."

"Yes, let's go ask together."

Tang Qingqing heard that so many people were going to the town together, so she decided not to ride a bicycle. She could go with everyone and keep each other warm.

When Feng Xi and the other two arrived at the village gate, there were already quite a few people on the ox cart.

When Feng Aihua saw Feng Xi and the others, she quickly asked the three to sit next to her.

"Fortunately, I'm prepared and saved a seat for you, otherwise you would have to walk."

"Thank you, Sister Aihua~"

"Thank you, Sister Aihua."

"Thank you."

After Feng Xi and the other two thanked Feng Aihua, they sat next to her.

After Feng Xi sat down, he looked at He Hua and seemed quite happy.

The man sitting next to He Hua must be Tian Erzhuang. He looks OK, a typical country man.

After being blown by the cold winter wind for more than an hour, Feng Xi and his companions finally arrived in the town.