129

Chapter 129 I think so too

During this week, Fengya Cake Shop's business was still very good.

On the first day of opening, it made 106 yuan.

On the second day, it became more well-known and made 168 yuan.

On the third day, perhaps because the store opening event was over, there were fewer customers, but there were still many old customers who came to eat cakes and made 23 yuan.

On the fourth day, the number of customers gradually increased, and it made 35 yuan.

On the fifth day, it was 39 yuan, and on the sixth day, it was 52 yuan.

The seventh day was Saturday, and perhaps because it was the weekend, many more people came to the store to eat cakes.

Yesterday, Anya saw that there were too many customers, and she and Liu Yan were a little overwhelmed, so they asked her neighbor, Mrs. Bai, to come and help.

Mrs. Bai is an honest person. Only her brother is a worker in the meat processing factory. Both children go to school, and she has nothing to do at home.

Yesterday, when Anya asked Mrs. Bai, Mrs. Bai quickly agreed. She has always wanted to find a job.

On Saturday, Anya reported to Feng Xi that she had hired someone. Feng Xi saw that Mrs. Bai was efficient, so he told Anya that day that she could ask Mrs. Bai to come to the store to help.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Feng Xi saw that there were no customers, so he told Liu Yan and Mrs. Bai that they could go home.

Anya counted the money today and said excitedly: "Feng Xi, we made 133 yuan today!"

"Wow! It seems that our shop has become famous. Sister Anya, our business will be better in the future!"

Anya's eyes were a little wet, and she looked at Feng Xi excitedly and said: "Yes! We will get better and better!"

Fengya Pastry Shop is operating in an orderly manner, and the business is getting more and more prosperous.

In the 201 dormitory.

"Sisters, do you know Fengya Pastry Shop? I heard that the food there is delicious!"

Tang Qingqing blinked at Feng Xi: Xixi, you are famous again.

Feng Xi touched her nose. She didn't tell anyone except Tang Qingqing that she opened a pastry shop.

She was afraid of getting into trouble, so she didn't go to the store much recently.

First, the three people in the store were busy enough, and second, even if she went to help on weekends, she would help make coffee in the back kitchen.

Therefore, no one knew that this store was related to Feng Xi.

Tian Caicai also knew about this store and said, "I know. I heard that this store gave away free coffee on the first two days of opening. If I had known, I would have gone there."

Zhu Zhu said proudly, "I went there on the weekend. The tiramisu, donuts and coffee there are all very delicious."

Feng Xi looked at Zhu Zhu with admiration. This guy has good taste!

Zhu Zhu was still a little puzzled. She was right.

Li Li suggested: "Let's go out for lunch together on Saturday. We haven't been shopping together for a long time. Let's go out and splurge before the final exam!"

Wu Ping nodded. She had been in Jingshi for so long and hadn't been out much. She wanted to buy some things to bring to her children during the summer vacation.