5

Chapter 5 Youth Educators

After about an hour, the oxcart finally arrived at the youth educated camp.

The village chief asked the youth educated to get off the car and helped them take their luggage off the oxcart. Xu Hai also took Feng Xi's luggage down without a word.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome."

Xu Hai didn't know what was wrong with him. From the first moment he saw the little girl, he wanted to help her with her luggage. He was also very happy to hear her babyish voice. As for what he said before about disliking the female youth educated, he had already thrown it behind his mind.

Feng Xi looked at Xu Hai and didn't think much about it. After all, if the female comrades couldn't carry it, it was okay for the male comrades to help. Look, Chen Aiguo also helped Tang Qingqing with her luggage.

The village chief led everyone into the educated youth site, wiped the sweat from his head, and said: "Now the educated youth here are about to get off work. The house is a large room for male comrades and two smaller rooms for female comrades. You can discuss how to allocate them when the time comes. It's late today, you should have a good rest and pack your luggage. You will start working tomorrow."

Everyone told Village Chief Xu that they understood.

Chen Aiguo asked thoughtfully: "Hey, okay, village chief, we understand. I want to ask, what should we do with the food for our new educated youth this year?"

After Chen Aiguo finished speaking, the new educated youth also looked at the village chief. After all, the world is big, and food is the most important thing!

"Don't worry about this. I have asked the accountant to advance one month's food to each of you. It was the same for the educated youths who came before. You can use your work points to make up for it when the work points are calculated and the food is distributed at the end of the year. If you don't understand anything, you can ask the old educated youths at the educated youth point. Oh, I will ask someone to deliver your food to you later."

"Okay, thank you, village chief."

Feng Xi and others thanked the village chief one after another.

After the village chief gave instructions to a few people, he asked Xu Hai to leave.

"I have packed the food for these new educated youths and put it in the warehouse. You can ask a few people to deliver it to them when the time comes."

Xu Hai didn't say anything. After responding, he went to the warehouse.

Just when Feng Xi and his friends didn't know whether to stand here and wait for other educated youth to come back or go into the room to pack up, the educated youth from the educated youth point came back.

The first to come back were two female educated youth, one was thin and dark named Liu Zhaodi, and the other was not bad looking named Wang Xiaomei.

"Hey, these are the new educated youth, there are quite a lot of them. We have to cook, do you want us to cook for you? But you have to have food, you can't eat for free."

The one who said this was the educated youth named Liu Zhaodi, and what she said was right, and everyone said it was okay. After all, in this era, food is the most important thing.

The remaining educated youths have also returned. In addition to the two female educated youths just mentioned, there are two more female educated youths and three male educated youths.

Among the two female educated youths, one is Feng Aihua, 23 years old, one of the earliest educated youths, and the other is Ma Hong, 21 years old.

Among the male educated youths, one is He Jiandang, also one of the earliest educated youths. He looks quite stable. I heard that he is now in charge of the educated youths' site. The other two male educated youths are Lin Tian and Wang Xiaogang. These two also came a few years ago and now look like rural men.