37

Chapter 37 Encountering a Wild Boar

Seeing that the three people who moved out had all arrived, He Jiandang said, "Since everyone is here, I will explain again. Male comrades, follow me to collect firewood, and female comrades, follow Feng Aihua and the others to pick wild vegetables and mushrooms. If you have any questions, you can ask us old educated youth."

Feng Xi had actually not been to the mountains much, so he didn't know which mushrooms to eat or what vegetables to pick. Tang Qingqing and Lin Tang also basically didn't know how to pick them.

Seeing that the three people had no idea where to start, Feng Aihua said, "It's late autumn now, and there aren't many wild vegetables and mushrooms on the mountain. We usually pick dandelions and shepherd's purse. There are many kinds of mushrooms, some of which are poisonous. We pick hazel mushrooms, which are easy to recognize and taste good."

Feng Xi nodded to show that she understood. She knew hazel mushrooms and could be used to make chicken stewed with mushrooms. She didn't dare to pick other mushrooms, she was afraid of poisoning, and she couldn't praise the current medical level. She wrote down the appearance of shepherd's purse and hazel mushrooms, and then went to look for them nearby.

Tang Qingqing followed Feng Xi, mainly because she felt that it was impossible to pick a lot of wild vegetables with her ability, and she didn't bring a backpack.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were not familiar with each other, so they didn't pick much after a while.

Wang Xiaomei was originally far away from Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing, but later she didn't know why she ran into them.

Wang Xiaomei saw that Feng Xi's basket had fewer wild vegetables and hazel mushrooms than hers, so she couldn't help but sneer, "You two came to the mountain just to have fun. Two people can't pick as many as I can. It's really funny."

Feng Xi said slowly, "You are right. We are just having fun."

"I heard that you have been eating white flour these days. You are not afraid of running out of money."

Tang Qingqing said angrily, "We are really not afraid."

Feng Xi wanted to scold Wang Xiaomei again. Who asked her to come here by herself? Suddenly, a "rustling" sound came from the bushes next to him, accompanied by the "whooshing" sound of animals.

A large wild boar with a gray-black color, full of pig bristles and two sharp fangs at the corners of its mouth came out from the bushes nearby.

Feng Xi suddenly lost her composure. She had read reports of wild boars injuring people before. The minor injuries were head-broken and bloody, and the serious ones were broken arms and legs. This was no joke.

Feng Xi shouted, "Run!"

"Ah..."

"Ah, wild boar..."

Feng Xi was about to run when she turned around and saw Tang Qingqing screaming in fear, forgetting to run. Wang Xiaomei was so scared that she fell to the ground and picked up a stone nearby and threw it at the wild boar.

Feng Xi's pupils shrank. Generally speaking, wild boars will not attack humans. Unless humans irritate wild boars and make them feel dangerous, wild boars will attack humans in this case.

Because Feng Xi and the other two were standing together just now, and they were very close to the wild boars. When Wang Xiaomei threw the stone just now, she had already angered the wild boars. Almost in an instant, Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were knocked out by the wild boars. Wang Xiaomei was also knocked out, but because she was sitting on the ground, she was not knocked out, but she was stepped on by the wild boar.

Seeing that the wild boar was going to rush towards her and Tang Qingqing, Feng Xi didn't care about the pain on her body and wanted to pull Tang Qingqing up. Just kidding, if they were hit or stepped on again, Feng Xi felt that they would both be crippled.

Feng Xi thought that when wild boars attack, they usually rush sideways. When escaping, they choose an S-shaped route, which makes it easy for wild boars to crash into trees when being chased. In this way, she and Tang Qingqing may escape.

Just as Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were about to run in an S-shaped route, a tall figure suddenly rushed out from the side, picked up a machete and chopped at the wild boar quickly and accurately.

The villagers who heard the noise and rushed over also picked up machetes to help Xu Hai control the wild boar. After a while, the wild boar fell to the ground, and after struggling for a while, it became motionless.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing saw that the wild boar was subdued, and their tense nerves finally relaxed. Suddenly, they seemed to have no strength left, and they sat on the ground unable to support themselves.

Xu Hai saw the wild boar fall to the ground, and he didn't care about it anymore. He saw the little girl sitting on the ground, with blood on her forehead and no blood on her face. His heart tightened, and he ran to the little girl quickly, tore off his shirt, and bandaged the little girl's forehead to stop the bleeding.

Xu Hai asked distressedly: "Is there any other pain?"

Feng Xi said weakly: "It's okay, but my left hand still hurts a little."

"Feng Xi, Tang Qingqing, Wang Xiaomei..."

When Feng Aihua and others came, they saw Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing sitting on the ground. There was someone next to Feng Xi, so she went to Tang Qingqing.

Tang Qingqing was more seriously injured than Feng Xi. In addition to her forehead, a lot of blood was also on her shoulders. Feng Aihua took out a handkerchief to bandage Tang Qingqing, and Lin Tang also took out a handkerchief when she saw this.

Wang Xiaomei had fainted from the pain, and Liu Zhaodi was with her.

Xu Hai picked up Feng Xi and said to He Jiandang, "Let's quickly send all the injured female educated youth to the town hospital."

He Jiandang didn't dare to say anything more when he saw this, and quickly carried Tang Qingqing on his back. Wang Xiaogang beside him also quickly carried Wang Xiaomei on his back.

When Village Chief Xu heard at home that a female educated youth at the educated youth point was hit by a wild boar, his heart suddenly rose. The attack power of the wild boar is very strong. Not to mention female comrades, even adult male comrades will basically have injuries when encountering wild boars.

"Hurry up and tell Xu Bo to drive the ox cart to the foot of the mountain and wait for the injured female educated youth to the town hospital."

After giving the order, Village Chief Xu ran all the way down the mountain. Seeing that three female educated youth were injured, he suddenly lost his composure.

"How could they be so seriously injured?"

"Dad, quickly ask someone to pull the bullock cart over."

"I asked. Hey, it's coming, make way."

When Village Chief Xu saw the bullock cart coming, he ordered people to lift the female educated youth onto the cart.

It's not easy to sit too many people on the bullock cart. When there are too many people, the speed will be slow. Village Chief Xu asked Feng Aihua to accompany the three female educated youth on the bullock cart, and then asked Xu Hai to ride his family's bicycle and go to the town hospital with him.

Xu Hai rode very fast, and when he and Village Chief Xu arrived at the hospital gate, Feng Xi and the others had not arrived yet.

Seeing this, Village Chief Xu went to greet the doctor first, so that Feng Xi and the others could be treated quickly when they arrived.

Xu Hai was waiting at the entrance of the hospital.

After a while, Feng Xi and the others also arrived at the hospital.