116

Chapter 116 You two, put your hands down

At this time, the boy sitting next to Li Jie turned around and said to Tang Qingqing: "Qingqing, if you are called by the director to answer questions, I will remind you."

Tang Qingqing shook her head calmly. Feng Xi was next to her. Based on her understanding of Feng Xi, this guy must have made a lot of preparations.

She was not worried about being called, because Feng Xi would definitely help her.

She was worried that these two people were too excited, which made her look inactive.

"No, thank you."

Oh, Feng Xi remembered this boy. He helped her and Qingqing when they moved books after the class meeting last time. At that time, Qingqing said that they were from the same compound.

Zhu Zhu saw Li Jie looking at them from the corner of his eyes, and immediately said softly: "Lu Jun, we all love to study, and the last time was just a small accident."

Feng Xi nodded in agreement, that's right.

Then he looked at the director of the Department of Clinical Medicine confidently: Ask questions quickly! I'm ready!

Lu Jun actually still didn't believe it, after all, the incident last week was too deeply rooted in people's minds.

He thought that if the director asked questions, he would immediately raise his hand to answer the questions, and not give the director a chance to call on him.

When the director of the Department of Clinical Medicine officially started the class, he glanced in the direction of Feng Xi, Tang Qingqing and Zhu Zhu.

Well, good, they are all here.

He didn't know if it was his illusion. He remembered that when he proposed to have these three people take his class last Wednesday, they looked reluctant. Why did they look so excited now?

Tang Qingqing, who was sitting in the middle, looked normal. The other two looked like they were expecting something.

"Please open your books, students. Today we will start to talk about..."

Half an hour later.

Feng Xi tilted his head and stared at the director of the Department of Clinical Medicine. Why didn't he start asking questions?

Zhu Zhu took notes seriously. This is a difficult point, so it should be marked in red. This is a key point, so it should be marked with a star.

Tang Qingqing looked at Feng Xi's biochemistry book with interest. Wow, this note is too complete.

"Speaking of hormones, I want to ask my classmates, does anyone know what it can be classified into based on its chemical nature?"

Come on...

Finally I've waited for you...

Feng Xi's eyes lit up instantly, and he immediately raised his hand: The director called me!!!

Zhu Zhu quickly raised her hand high: Look at me, look at me! I know the answer to this question!!!

Tang Qingqing: This should have nothing to do with me.

The director of the Department of Clinical Medicine stood on the podium and glanced at the students, wondering what happened today!

Other students were fine, they were generally those few who were active.

He could understand Feng Xi and Zhu Zhu, they just wanted to answer the question to prove that they were listening carefully.

Li Jie and Lu Jun surprised him. He remembered that they would not raise their hands to answer questions.