58

Chapter 58 Buying a sweater

After arriving in the town, Feng Xi said goodbye to everyone and told them not to wait for her, as she could go back by herself.

Tang Qingqing looked at Feng Xi suspiciously and asked, "Xixi, where are you going?"

"I want to go to the county and buy a bicycle like you."

Tang Qingqing's eyes lit up: "I'll go with you!"

Feng Xi nodded. Although she wanted to go to Wang Fulai's place today, Qingqing wanted to come with her, so she could go tomorrow.

Feng Xi looked at Lin Tang and asked, "Tangtang, do you want to go to the county with us?"

Lin Tang shook her head: "No, Sister Feng Xi, Sister Qingqing, you go, I can buy the same at the supply and marketing cooperative, and I have to go to the post office to send a letter home later."

Feng Xi nodded, and then took a bus with Tang Qingqing to the county.

Tang Qingqing went shopping at the mall, and she had to buy enough at one time. Feng Xi bought one or two kilograms of melon seeds and candies as a token of her affection.

When they arrived at the clothing and fabric area on the second floor of the mall, Tang Qingqing asked, "Xixi, what are you going to give He Hua as a gift?"

Feng Xi had asked Feng Aihua before, and Aihua said it depends on her feelings. Feng Xi thought for a moment and said, "Sister Aihua made a pair of gloves for He Hua. I can't make these. I plan to buy a piece of red cloth for He Hua. She can make clothes or something else if she wants."

"Then I'll buy a piece of red cloth with you."

Tang Qingqing didn't know these things either. Anyway, she just followed Feng Xi to buy.

Tang Qingqing bought a piece of big red cloth without any pattern. Feng Xi thought about buying something different, so she bought a piece of embroidered cloth with a red background and pink flowers.

In addition, Tang Qingqing also bought a woolen coat. Feng Xi saw that the clothes in the mall were too ordinary. She went back to modern times and bought an ordinary woolen coat. It was relatively cheaper and warmer.

After Feng Xi and his friend finished buying clothes, they went to the third floor to buy bicycles.

At that time, there were not many types of bicycles. There were only Phoenix brand ones in the mall. Feng Xi bought a 26-bar women's bicycle.

The bicycle salesman remembered these two girls. After all, bicycles were big items at that time. A family would have to think for a long time before buying a bicycle. Even if they didn't think about it, they would at least ask him questions. For example, they asked him how to guarantee the bicycle and what to do if the paint on the bicycle fell off. These two girls bought bicycles like shopping for clothes in a mall. They picked whichever they liked. Moreover, one of the two girls was bright and beautiful, and the other was well-behaved and pretty. It was hard for him not to pay attention to them.

The salesperson thought about it and decided to tell the girl. The girl is not sensible now, but she will cry when the bicycle breaks down in the future.

Feng Xi gave the bill and listened carefully to the salesperson at the counter talking about how to repair the bicycle, how to maintain it, and remember to report to the police if the bicycle is lost.

Feng Xi listened carefully. Although she may not be able to maintain the bicycle well, it is still good to know something. Tang Qingqing was bored. She thought that she could just leave the bicycle like that after riding it. Why did she have to clean it?