119

Chapter 119 Feng Xi is my girlfriend

Everyone saw Chen Baishi pretending to be someone, and they all looked at Xu Hai curiously. Is there something going on?

After hearing such a nonsensical speech, Xu Hai looked up at Chen Baishi and said, "What's the matter?"

Chen Baishi covered his chest, looking like he was about to fall down, and said excitedly, "You are still pretending. You don't even share such a big thing as having a girlfriend with us!"

!!! !!! !!! !!!

The other four were quite surprised to hear what Chen Baishi said. They thought Xu Hai didn't have a girlfriend.

They had discussed this issue before, but Xu Hai was studying in the library at the time and did not participate in their discussion.

Moreover, they saw that Xu Hai was either studying or doing research, or doing things outside the school, and he was not enthusiastic about female classmates at all.

They thought Xu Hai was a non-marriageist, but they didn't expect that he already had a partner!

Yang Kai hugged Chen Baishi's neck and asked gossipingly: "Does he really have a partner? Who is it? What's his name? What major?"

It would have been fine if Yang Kai didn't ask this, but Chen Baishi couldn't help crying when he asked.

He had heard a lot of news about Beijing Medical University recently, and was already curious about the legendary Feng Xi. He was planning to sneak to Beijing Medical University in a few days to see what Feng Xi looked like.

Unexpectedly, before he went there, he heard that Feng Xi's partner was Xu Hai from Beijing University! ! !

He was shocked and immediately went back to the lab to ask Xu Hai. To his surprise, Xu Hai did not refute him!

What does this prove!

It proves that this is true!

Xu Hai was not too surprised to hear what Chen Baishi said, and he himself did not intend to hide it.

"Well, I already have a target. Feng Xi from Beijing Medical University is my target."

!!! !!! !!! !!!

"What!"

"Fuck!"

"It's her!"

"Your target is actually a beautiful girl from Beijing Medical University!"

Chen Baishi walked over and punched Xu Hai. He wanted to punch him again, but after Xu Hai looked at him, he withdrew his hand with a guilty conscience.

He said angrily: "Who, who told you not to tell us earlier, I still have some ideas these days..."

Xu Hai looked at Chen Baishi dangerously: "What do you think?"

Chen Baishi just said half of the words when he realized something was wrong. Seeing Xu Hai's dangerous eyes, he quickly changed the subject and said, "No, what can I think? I just said something."

Yang Kai glared at Chen Baishi, who was a man of few words, and quickly said, "This guy is talking nonsense. By the way, Xu Hai, you are really not righteous. You didn't tell us that the beautiful woman is your girlfriend, such a big thing."

Xu Hai frowned and said, "You didn't ask me."

The other five people looked at each other, it seems that they really didn't ask.

Since Chen Baishi knew that Feng Xi had a girlfriend, the small flame that had not yet started to burn was cut off.

But he heard that Feng Xi's roommates were all good-looking, so he asked secretly: "Brother Hai, if you have time this semester, can you introduce your date to us? If possible, treat everyone in our dormitory and your date's dormitory to a meal."

Yang Kai actually wanted to see what the legendary Tang Qingqing looked like, so he agreed: "Yes, don't wait until graduation when everyone is unfamiliar with each other."

In Xu Hai's dormitory, only Xu Hai and the eldest brother Fan Jianguo had a date, and the other four were single.

Xu Hai glanced at the group of people. He knew what they were thinking, but he listened to Feng Xi. All he could say was, "We don't have time this semester."

Chen Baishi glanced at their research progress and found that they really didn't have much time. He asked, "It should be possible on the weekend, right?"

Xu Hai glanced at Chen Baishi indifferently and said, "I don't have time on the weekend."

Just kidding, he hardly had much time to spend with Feng Xi on the weekend, so how could he let this group of people ruin it?

Of course, if Feng Xi agreed to have a meal together, that would be another matter.

"Then there will always be time in the future, right?"

"Then let's talk about it later."

............

On Saturday morning, Feng Xi stayed at Xu Hai's house to study, and occasionally asked Xu Hai for some advanced math questions.

Xu Hai had planned to go out this morning, but when he saw that Feng Xi didn't know how to do a question, he directly threw the questions to Monkey and Wang Fulai to deal with.

Monkey is no longer surprised. This guy is more concerned about women than friends.

Wang Fulai thinks that he and Monkey should be allowed to work, and not delay Sister Feng Xi's homework.

More than two hours later, Feng Xi finally finished all the homework. Thinking of Li Li's words, she asked, "Are you doing research?"

"Well, you reminded me of this. I plan to modify the radio. The core components of the radio are too expensive. We are trying to study some cheap components to see if it is possible to make a relatively small and cheap radio."

Feng Xi nodded: "Then you have to work hard. If the research is successful, you may make a lot of money!"

Xu Hai touched Feng Xi's head, held Feng Xi on his lap, and said "We probably won't make a lot of money. If we do figure it out, we plan to hand it over to the country and cooperate with state-owned enterprises."

Feng Xi was puzzled: "Why?"

"Because we are still students now, we don't have any equipment and have to rely on the support of the school. We don't have any connections either. If we succeed this time, it won't be a big loss to be able to cooperate with state-owned enterprises. Moreover, machines are constantly developing. We'll talk about it later."

Oh, Feng Xi understood it after hearing this. It's still the same old saying, everything is difficult at the beginning.

Just when she was about to open her mouth to comfort Xu Hai, her lips were blocked, and she even felt like they were pried open.

Xu Hai hadn't kissed these soft lips for a long time, and was slowly savoring the sweetness inside.

Feng Xi also took the initiative to cooperate with Xu Hai, and slowly, both of them became hot.

"Dangdangdang..."

Feng Xi heard a knock on the door and pushed Xu Hai in surprise.

Xu Hai felt Feng Xi's struggle and reluctantly left Feng Xi's pink lips.

After hearing the knock on the door, he wondered who it was, coming at such a bad time!

After Feng Xi struggled out of Xu Hai's arms, he touched his hot little face and poured a glass of water to calm his surprise.

Xu Hai saw that Feng Xi had already struggled out, walked to the door helplessly, and asked with a bit of anger: "Who is it?"

After opening the door, Xu Hai's expression immediately returned to normal.