35

Chapter 35 The package from the Feng family has arrived

Tang Qingqing saw Feng Xi was absent-minded this morning, so she walked over and patted Feng Xi on the shoulder and said, "Xixi, are you okay? Are you too tired from work? Why don't you ask the captain for leave today?"

"Ah?! I'm fine, no need to ask for leave."

"Then what's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine, I just miss home a little."

Feng Xi couldn't say it was because of Xu Hai, but she did miss the Feng family a little.

After hearing this, Tang Qingqing sighed: "Hey, I miss home too. But, Xixi, you miss home so much, you can't be in a daze anymore, at least pretend, Aunt Guihua has seen you several times."

"Well, I know, thank you Qingqing."

Feng Xi also felt that he was a little self-inflicted. Who can tell about the relationship? What is supposed to come will always come, so let it go.

............

When recording work points after work, the team leader saw that his daughter worked so hard these two days, and he felt a little comforted in his heart. In the past, his daughter was very lazy, and he was worried that she would be disliked by her husband's family after she got married. Now it seems to be pretty good.

It was this young educated youth Feng who really surprised him. He was shocked when he saw her. He used to think that young educated youth Feng was just good-looking and flabby, but he didn't expect that he could work so efficiently now.

"Young educated youth Feng is very good, keep it up. Oh, by the way, young educated youth Feng and young educated youth Tang, come with me to the commune to pick up the parcel. The parcel sent by your family has arrived and is now placed in the commune."

Feng Xi replied with a smile: "Okay, thank you, team leader uncle."

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing followed the team leader, the village head and Xu Hai to pick up the parcel.

For some reason, some of the ladies in the village also followed Feng Xi and his friends to the commune. Feng Xi guessed that they were bored.

Halfway through the journey, they met Lin Tang and Bai Feng.

When Lin Tang saw Feng Xi, she immediately went over and held Feng Xi's hand, saying, "Sister Feng Xi, Sister Qingqing, are you also going to pick up the package? Let's go together."

"Yeah, yes, let's go together."

"By the way, Sister Feng Xi, are you still going to the town on this weekend?"

Feng Xi thought for a while and said, "I won't go. I probably don't have anything to buy."

Feng Xi felt that there were so few things in the town, and she didn't have anything to buy. She ate some beef noodles and returned to the modern world. The modern world has everything, and she can buy whatever she wants.

Seeing that Feng Xi was not going to the town, Tang Qingqing didn't want to go either, and she didn't lack anything now.

"Then I won't go either. I haven't knitted the wool I bought last time. Xixi, you can teach me when you are free."

"Sure, I will be free later. I also want to knit scarves and send them to my family."

Lin Tang also said, "Then I will come to Sister Fengxi after dinner, and we will knit scarves together."

"Sure, I will wait for you at home."

After a while, the group arrived at the commune.

As soon as they entered the gate of the commune, they saw the packages in the yard.