9

Chapter 9 Famous 1

"Captain Xu is here, Captain Xu is here."

"Ahem, what are you doing? What are you all doing here? What are you all thinking about? Have you finished your work? Don't you want the work points? You keep gossiping and talking about other people's affairs all day long. Is there too little work? How about I arrange some more work for you guys?"

The ladies were a little embarrassed after being scolded by the captain, but they didn't say anything more.

However, there were also some brave women. The old lady of the Li family relied on her age and seniority and said, "Captain, you can't say that. We were all fine at the beginning. It was because this educated youth Tang didn't want to work and she was not positive. We had to talk to her."

"Okay, Mrs. Li, you are the only one who said that others were not positive. I think you are the least positive here. Let's all go and do what we should do."

Although the ladies were reluctant to leave, they dared not disobey the captain. After all, the captain could assign who to do what work. What if he made things difficult for them one day?

The team leader looked at Tang Qingqing sitting on the ground helplessly. These girls couldn't carry anything on their shoulders or lift anything with their hands. They were so slow to do the work. It was unknown why they came to the countryside.

"Tang Qingqing, let me put it this way. The newly arrived female Qingqings from several nearby villages also didn't want to do this or that at the beginning. In the end, they were either sent to the farm to do harder work, or they worked honestly in the village. You may not understand since you just came here, but I have told you all this. Think about it carefully."

The team leader didn't scare Tang Qingqing. What he said was all true. A few years ago, there was a Qingqing from Xiashui Village next door who was sent to the farm for committing a crime. The meaning should be similar.

Tang Qingqing was obviously scared and stopped crying. She knew that she was indeed a bit ridiculous, and she couldn't just strike. After thinking for a while, she spread her hands and said, "Captain, I understand. But I'm not looking for trouble. It's just that my hands hurt from cutting the grass, and it's my first time doing this job. I'm too tired and want to take a break."

Feng Xi thought, how many times have you taken a break today, but she didn't say anything. After all, she also wanted to take a break openly.

The team leader thought these educated youth were too troublesome and said, "Who does this when they first start working? Not to mention the old educated youth in your educated youth camp, even the old women in our village have been like this. Just get used to it. If you really can't do it, wear gloves. Look at the educated youth next to you, Xiao Feng, who wears gloves, and he doesn't make as much trouble as you."

Feng Xi...

"I forgot to bring gloves from home, team leader, can I take a day off and go to the supply and marketing cooperative in the town to buy a pair?" Tang Qingqing looked at the team leader eagerly and said.

Feng Xi's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he also looked at the team leader eagerly.

The team leader's eyes twitched, feeling something was wrong, and quickly said: "In fact, there is no need to go to the supply and marketing cooperative. It takes more than an hour to take a bullock cart from the village to the supply and marketing cooperative. I remember that Feng, the educated youth in your educated youth point, is very skillful. You can ask her to help make a pair of gloves. If you really can't do it, you can also ask the aunties in the village to help. When the time comes, just take the things and exchange them."

"Okay, you two should go back to weed after you have rested. Look at the work you do, you can't compare with the young boys in the village."

Feng Xi nodded and said, "Okay."

Then he ran to weed hard. Although we don't know how to work, our attitude should be sincere.

Xu Hai smiled, this little girl.

The captain looked at Feng Xi with disdain, but didn't say anything. At least this person had a good attitude and didn't make any trouble.

After being reprimanded by the captain, Tang Qingqing also began to weed quietly.

The captain stared at the two of them for a while, and seeing that they were still well behaved, he called Xu Hai to do other things.

Feng Xi seemed to be calm, but the gossip about "Tang Qingqing is bad-tempered and doesn't work", "The new educated youth is causing trouble again", "Tang Qingqing and Feng Xi are slacking off" had already spread elsewhere.

"Hey, have you heard that the new educated youth Tang doesn't want to work and is crying in the field now."

"What about the educated youth Xiao Feng? I saw that the one who looks fair and cute looks easy to bully. Is she crying?"

"I don't think anyone has heard that. She should be crying too. That girl looks easy to bully."

"Don't tell me, I heard Aunt Guihua say at noon that the two educated youths were slacking off. They were so brave even on their first day of work."

...

Xu Erzhu fell in love with Tang Qingqing when he saw her this morning. He originally thought that Wang Xiaomei was the prettiest in the village. Compared with Wang Xiaomei, he thought Tang Qingqing was a fairy in the sky. Although Feng Xi is also pretty, she looks too obedient and is not his type. He prefers bright and bright girls like Tang Qingqing, and he decided to marry her home.

At this time, when he heard others talking about his fairy, he had to refute them and said, "You believe what Aunt Guihua said. Don't tell me that she is lazy and slanders Tang Zhiqing. Besides, this female comrade is coquettish. Didn't Wang Zhiqing cry a few years ago? And the daughter of the captain's family cried when she did some work a few days ago. Now she is hiding at home and doing nothing. Tang Zhiqing is much better than them."

Aunt Wang was talking excitedly. When she heard Xu Erzhu's objection, she couldn't help but tease him, "Hey, Xu Erzhu, you are helping Tang Zhiqing so much. "Speaking, you are not attracted to her, are you?"

"I, I, I don't, don't talk nonsense."

Auntie Wang understood the stammering and said, "Tang Qingzhi is very noble. She had a lot of luggage yesterday. I heard that the richest people in the Qingzhi group are Tang Qingzhi and Xiao Feng. How can they be attracted to you country guys?"

Xu Erzhu was not angry when he heard this. Tang Qingqing is a fairy. How can a fairy be so easy to pursue? But he is very confident in himself. He is a good worker.

Here, the discussion about Tang Qingqing and Feng Xi is in full swing. Although there were some other gay men who had a crush on Tang Qingqing and Feng Xi and spoke for them besides Xu Erzhu, they couldn't speak for so many old women.

In a short while, the story of Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing spread all over the place.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were currently unaware of this. But Feng Xi felt that more and more people were looking at her. She glanced at Tang Qingqing and thought it must be because of this guy, and then she sighed at Tang Qingqing with a feeling of disappointment.

Tang Qingqing looked puzzled...