149

Chapter 149 Villagers Enter the Factory

In early 1982, the first batch of college students who resumed the college entrance examination graduated successfully.

Medical students had to study for five years, so Feng Xi would not graduate until next year.

At that time, college students were guaranteed jobs after graduation, which meant that every college student had a job.

Xu Hai refused the job assigned by the school and chose to manage his own factory.

In more than two years, Xu Hai's factory had been built, and a large cafeteria and several dormitory buildings had been built. All production equipment was purchased, and a number of research and technical personnel were hired.

Xu Hai had been visiting the old man, the physics master who lived in the tailor shop, for more than two years.

In addition to the Chinese New Year, the old man also spent other festivals with him.

At the beginning of this year, the old man finally agreed to Xu Hai's request to be a technical consultant for Xu Hai's factory.

Like Xu Hai, Xu Hai's roommates also refused the jobs assigned by the school and joined Xu Hai's factory. Everyone became a small shareholder of the factory.

In addition, Xu Hai also spent a lot of money to hire college students of the same year, hoping that the students could join his factory.

This incident also caused a big stir in Beijing University. After all, everyone was a graduate, and Xu Hai suddenly became a big boss.

This made many state-owned enterprises restless, and leaders came out to snatch people in person.

This year's college students are all golden nests, and if you snatch them, you will make a fortune.

At that time, people were obsessed with the iron rice bowl, because the iron rice bowl job was stable. As long as one person in the family had an iron rice bowl job, it was equivalent to several generations of the family not having to worry about work, and the son could inherit the father's business, the grandson could inherit the grandfather's business, and so on.

So Xu Hai's high-paying job was not so popular, but there were still some courageous people who did not care about the iron rice bowl job and chose to follow Xu Hai.

Before Xu Hai graduated, he had already developed a new generation of color TVs with his roommates.

The new generation of color TVs not only had a large screen and good signal, but also a clearer picture.

The most important thing was that the research cost of the new generation of color TVs was reduced a lot, which meant that the price of TVs would be cheaper.

Therefore, as soon as Xu Hai graduated, he immediately started to produce a new generation of color TVs, intending to use the new generation of color TVs to make his factory famous.

The news that Xu Hai opened a factory also spread to Hongshu Village, and many young men in the village also wanted to follow Xu Hai to Beijing to work hard.

Xu Hai also wanted to make some contributions to the villagers, and his factory also needed a lot of manpower at present, so he asked Xu Yang to help register for the factory list, and he would help buy train tickets when the time came.

Xu Yang followed Xu Hai to Beijing to work hard last year, and now he is already a director in the factory.

Except for the village chief Xu and Xu's mother who did not go to Beijing, everyone else in the Xu family planned to follow Xu Hai to Beijing, after all, working in a factory is equivalent to being a worker.