130

Chapter 130 Final Exam

Chen Baishi agreed: "Yeah, you think so too."

Feng Xi nodded in agreement. Of course, she is amazing!

Yang Kai coughed pretentiously and said, "I've heard that there are two beautiful girls in Beijing Medical University. Today, I saw them and they are really beautiful!"

Li Li also said, "We've also heard that you guys in Beijing University are doing research. You're really amazing! You can do research in your freshman year!"

"No matter how amazing you are, you can't compare to Feng Xi from the first class of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Beijing Medical University. Our department head praised Feng Xi for her intelligence and hard work during class and asked us to learn from her!"

The other people in dormitory 201 nodded repeatedly. She was really amazing. They were beaten by Feng Xi every day and didn't know what to say.

They were both studying and attending classes together, but how come he could remember what the teacher said in class without taking notes, while they couldn't remember even if they studied late into the night.

Feng Xi was a little embarrassed. How come the dean of the department at Jingshi University knew her?

Seeing that Yang Kai was chatting with the female comrade in just a few words, Chen Baishi interrupted and said, "Yes, and Brother Hai is often praised by teachers in our major. These two are too amazing. By the way, Brother Hai didn't tell us before that Feng Xi from Beijing Medical University is his target. If I hadn't been well-informed, we don't know how long we would have been kept in the dark. I think he should treat us today!"

Xu Hai nodded, handed the menu to Feng Xi, and said, "Well, I'm treating you today, you can order whatever you want."

Feng Xi took the menu and showed it to his roommates.

Wu Ping asked, "Is this okay? We can order our own food." It's not easy for everyone these days.

Tian Caicai, Li Li and Zhu Zhu looked at each other, and they didn't know whether they should order or not.

Seeing that the female comrades were too embarrassed to order, Chen Baishi said, "You can order whatever you want. We succeeded in our research last week and negotiated a big deal. We were supposed to celebrate today."

Xu Hai also said, "Don't be polite. You are Xixi's good friends. I'll ask you to take care of Xixi in school from now on."

Wu Ping waved her hands and said, "Xixi doesn't need us to take care of her. We often ask her for advice."

Li Li also said, "Yes, if it weren't for Lao Wu, I wouldn't know what to do with my courses this semester."

"We help each other, We should make progress together. When I was in school, my sisters and Zhuzhu helped me a lot. "

Zhuzhu: Why do you call her sister again...

Feng Xi said to Liu Yan with a smile: "I want a small cream cake, a small jam dessert and a cup of coffee with half sugar."

Tang Qingqing saw Feng Xi ordering, thinking that this shop belonged to Feng Xi, and her sister would not lose out whether she ordered or not, so she said: "I want a tiramisu and a cup of coffee with half sugar."

The other people in dormitory 201 saw that the two of them had ordered, and it would be awkward if they didn't order, so they followed suit and ordered some other cakes and coffee.

After Liu Yan wrote down the order, she said, "Okay, please wait."

After the pastries were delivered, Chen Baishi ate a waffle and said in surprise, "This cake is quite delicious!"