26

Chapter 26 Partnering

Feng Xi smiled on her face but cried in her heart, saying: "Hello, ladies, we just moved. We have nothing at home, so we went to buy some daily necessities."

The ladies looked at what the two of them were holding, carrying in their bags, and the bicycles full of things. Do you think they bought some things? Maybe they emptied the supply and marketing cooperative.

"Hey, who bought this bicycle?"

Tang Qingqing said coolly, "I bought it."

The ladies and young wives in the village: Wow!!!

"What about this pot? I think the quality of this pot is quite good."

Feng Xi smiled and said, "This is mine."

The aunts, young ladies and wives in the village: Oh!!!

"Then these fine grains..."

Seeing that these aunties still wanted to ask questions, Feng Xi quickly said: "Aunties, we just came back from riding our bikes and haven't eaten yet. Let's talk about it another day. Let's discuss it another day."

Xu's mother was also at the entrance of the village. Although she also loved gossip, she also quickly advised that the young educated youth hadn't eaten yet, "Okay, let's quickly make way for the young educated youth to go back and eat. If there is anything, we can talk about it tomorrow."

Feng Xi looked at Xu's mother gratefully, and then ran back home as if escaping.

Tang Qingqing was not so lucky. Her bicycle was too eye-catching. Many children circled around it along the way. She couldn't get rid of them. Then she had to let them follow her home. In the end, she learned from Feng Xi and gave each child a piece of candy to drive them home.

Ma Hong was also at the village gate just now. When she was free, she also liked to eat at the village gate and chat with the aunts, young girls and young wives in the village. Seeing that Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing bought so many things, she thought about it and decided to tell the people at the educated youth point.

At this time, the people at the educated youth point were eating sweet potato brown rice. Because Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing had not returned yet, they put their rice in the pot to warm it up.

Hearing the news brought back by Ma Hong, I felt that Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were going to break up.

Wang Xiaomei snorted coldly: "Thank you for keeping the food warm for them. They don't want to eat with you."

Lin Tang couldn't help but say: "Wang Xiaomei, what nonsense are you talking about!"

"Okay, stop arguing." He Jiandang was also annoyed in his heart. Why are these female educated youth so troublesome?

Bai Feng knew that Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing went shopping today, but he didn't expect Feng Xi and the others to cook by themselves. The food ordered by the educated youth was getting worse and worse, and his stomach couldn't bear it.

Bai Feng's family conditions were not bad. Both his parents were workers. He also had an older brother who was married. His brother and sister-in-law were temporary workers in the factory. He was the only one who met the requirements in his family, so he had to go to the countryside.

The reason why he moved out of the educated youth camp was because it was already very crowded with five people living in one room, and gay men generally have a sweaty smell, not to mention five people, which made him uncomfortable.

Bai Feng was actually a premature baby, so his physical condition was a little worse than that of a normal gay man, but it was not a big problem. At least he could handle the work in the fields. The most important thing was eating. He had stomach problems. It was okay to eat coarse grains for one or two days, but his stomach would feel uncomfortable if he ate too much. He thought that people with families like Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing would definitely not treat him badly when it came to eating. He wanted to ask Feng Xi if he could be a partner.