18

Chapter 18 State-owned Hotel

Xu Hai and his brother Xu Yang were arranged by their father to go to the Agricultural Machinery Station to buy pesticides today. They did not take a bull cart, but rode bicycles.

After buying pesticides, it was almost time for dinner. Xu Hai thought that the little girl was also in town today, so she should be in the state-owned hotel at this time?

When Xu Hai came to the state-owned hotel, he saw the little girl eating beef noodles with her head down and enjoying it. Seeing that there was an empty seat next to the little girl, he did not ask his silly brother what he wanted to eat. He ordered two bowls of beef noodles, paid the bill, and sat next to the little girl.

Xu Yang looked at his third brother in confusion as he ordered beef noodles without asking him. He actually wanted to eat meat buns~

Xie Yingying was quite happy when she saw Xu Hai while sitting in front of the window. She and Xu Hai were high school classmates. When they were in school, she had already liked this smart and sunny boy. At that time, there were many girls who liked Xu Hai, but Xu Hai didn't like any of them.

I heard that Xu Hai is still single now. I am also single now, and I am a formal employee of a state-owned hotel. Xu Hai should like me, right?

Originally, she planned to say a few words to Xu Hai, but Xu Hai seemed to have something to do, so she didn't have time to talk to him. But it doesn't matter. She can talk to Xu Hai and chat when she takes the noodles over.

"Hey, isn't this Xiao Feng the educated youth? What a coincidence, can we sit here?"

Feng Xi thought, you've already sat down, what else can I say.

Looking up at the person who came, oh, it's still an acquaintance, the dashing scorekeeper in the village. He smiled and said, "Sure, we still have an empty seat here, you can sit down."

Xu Yang was quite surprised to see that the person sitting at the same table with them was Xiao Feng, the educated youth who was in the limelight in the village. But being able to sit at the same table was fate, so he said, "Hello, my name is Xu Yang, this is my brother Xu Hai, we are both from Mangrove Village."

Hearing this, Xu Hai secretly cursed his silly brother in his heart, was he too nice to him? Did he beat him too little? Why interrupt him when he had nothing to do? He had finally managed to talk to the little girl.

Feng Xi smiled, although she felt that both of them knew her, after all, they had talked before. After thinking for a while, she said, "Hello, I'm Feng Xi, an educated youth from Mangrove Village."

"Hello, I'm Lin Tang."

Xu Hai wanted to say something else, but at this moment, Xie Yingying came to Feng Xi's table with two bowls of beef noodles.

Xie Yingying put the noodles in front of Xu Hai, cleared her throat, and said in the voice she thought was the most pleasant: "Hey, Xu Hai, hello, I'm Xie Yingying, do you remember me?"

Feng Xi couldn't help but get goosebumps when he heard this sweet voice. Lin Tang and Xu Yang were not much better. The three of them looked at each other and ate beef noodles in silence, surprisingly unanimously, but their eyes kept looking at Xu Hai and Xie Yingying.

Feng Xi thought, this is a large-scale melon-eating scene~

Xu Yang didn't dare to say anything, he was afraid that his brother would beat him~

Lin Tang thought, this lesbian's voice is weird~

Xu Hai was wronged, how could he know who this lesbian was. Seeing the little girl looking excited to see him laugh, he felt that he was wronged.

Then he said indifferently: "I'm sorry, comrade, I don't know you."

Feng Xi, Lin Tang, Xu Yang: Oh? Oh!!!

Xie Yingying was a little sad, but she was not discouraged, and said: "You and I were high school classmates, have you forgotten? I am now a formal worker in a state-owned hotel."

Xu Hai thought to himself, you are a worker, what does it have to do with me! He said: "Oh, what do you want?"

Feng Xi, Lin Tang, Xu Yang: Wow!!!

Xie Yingying was a little at a loss, shouldn't the boy take the initiative to say it? She didn't know what to say, so she rushed back to the kitchen.

Feng Xi, Lin Tang, Xu Yang: Hmm? ? ? A little confused, I don't understand, I don't understand.

Feng Xi looked at the girl's back and felt it was a pity that she didn't get to eat any gossip.

Xu Hai glared at the three people in annoyance and clarified: "I don't know her, I have nothing to do with her, I don't know what she wants to do."

Feng Xi, Lin Tang, Xu Yang: Oh~~~

Xu Hai was too lazy to pay attention to the three people. The more he explained, the more confusing it became. Let's just eat well.

Feng Xi and the other two saw this and ate the noodles well. The noodles would not taste good if they were clumped.

When Xu Hai finished eating, Feng Xi and Lin Tang hadn't finished eating yet. Xu Hai watched the little girl eat noodles in big mouthfuls, making her little face round, which was quite cute. Feeling that his smile was a bit obvious, he clenched his fist to cover the smile on his face.

"Third brother, I'm done eating. Let's go back. Dad must be waiting anxiously."

Xu Hai didn't know if his father was waiting anxiously, but he couldn't wait to beat up his stupid brother. When he got home, he would beat this idiot so hard that his mother couldn't recognize him.

Xu Yang had already said it, so Xu Hai had to say, "Little Feng, we are going back. You two girls should pay attention to safety when you go back. Don't wander around."

Feng Xi thought, where can she go in this empty town? There are only a few places. Suddenly, Feng Xi had an idea, the black market! But Feng Xi was discouraged soon. She didn't have the courage to go, and she didn't have any connections. However, we can try to sell it quietly in residential areas in the future~

"Yes, we know, thank you Comrade Xu, goodbye Comrade Xu."

"Goodbye." Xu Hai said goodbye to Feng Xi reluctantly.

Feng Xi saw that it was still early, so he sat and chatted with Lin Tang for a while. When it was almost half past one, he followed Feng Aihua and a group of people to the town gate to wait for the ox cart to come.

When Feng Xi returned to the educated youth site, it was not dark yet, so he took the cigarettes that Feng's mother had put in the luggage and a pound of fruit candy to take to the village head's house.

When he walked out of the gate of the educated youth site, he saw Tang Qingqing, his eyes rolled, and a thought flashed through his mind.

"Ahem, Tang Qingqing, I have something to ask you~"