94

Chapter 94 College Entrance Examination Aspirations

"Xixi, which university do you want to apply for first?"

"Jingshi Medical University."

Xu Hai frowned and said, "Jingshi Medical University is indeed a very good school, but with your grades, you can definitely try a university with a higher ranking."

Feng Xi also knew this truth. She had thought about it for a long time before. It is indeed a very honorable thing to be admitted to Jingshi University, but her dream is still to be a doctor.

Jingshi University is certainly very good, but Jingshi Medical University is more professional if you want to study medicine. And she remembered that in more than 20 years, Jingshi University and Jingshi Medical University will merge into a new university, which shows that the comprehensive strength of Jingshi Medical University is not bad.

Besides, the national ranking of Beijing Medical University is a little lower than that of Beijing University, and it is also a famous university. Feng Xi is already very satisfied.

"I know that, but I want to study medicine, so it's better to apply to Beijing Medical University. What about you?"

"I want to apply to Beijing University."

Feng Xi put her hand on Xu Hai's hand and said, "It's okay, apply bravely, you will definitely be admitted with your grades!"

"But..."

Feng Xi knew what Xu Hai wanted to say, and interrupted him, "Beijing University is not far from Beijing Medical University, and you can get there quickly by bike."

"Really?"

"Really, why would I lie to you, what major do you plan to apply for?"

Xu Hai thought for a while and said, "My first choice is physics, and the second is economics."

Feng Xi nodded. Xu Hai's physics is indeed very good, and he is also good at teaching people. He has taught her, a physics scumbag, to become a top student.

Not long after, Tang Qingqing and Lin Tang came to Feng Xi's house.

Seeing so many lesbians here, Xu Hai thought it was inappropriate for him to stay here, so he said a few words to Feng Xi and went to the town to look for Monkey.

Tang Qingqing had been fed with dog food by Feng Xi and Xu Hai during the days before the college entrance examination. Now she couldn't help but tease: "Xixi, we are not here at the right time. How about we come back another day?"

Feng Xi looked at Tang Qingqing speechlessly as she sat on a stool and poured water to drink. She said: "You look like you are going to come back another day?"

Tang Qingqing said in a nasty tone: "No!"

Lin Tang smiled and said: "Sister Feng Xi, I came to you to estimate my score. I wanted you to help me check my score. I met Sister Qingqing on the way, so we came together."

"Okay, I just finished calculating with Xu Hai. Now I have experience. Let me see everything."

Four subjects, each with 100 points, the total score is 400 points.

Feng Xi thinks she and Xu Hai should have about 380 to 390 points. Tang Qingqing did well in the exam, about 330 points, and Lin Tang about 250 points.

Lin Tang didn't expect that she had such a high score. She thought she was very bad. She couldn't do many math questions. She said excitedly: "Sister Feng Xi, do you think I can get into college?"

Feng Xi stroked Lin Tang's hair. She remembered that the admission line for this year's college entrance examination was about 200 points. She said: "Don't worry, kid, you will definitely get into college."