75

Chapter 75 Picking Pig Grass 1

When Feng Xi went to Bai Feng's house, Xu Meimei was there.

"Bai Feng, this is today's meal."

Bai Feng took the egg porridge and cornmeal buns and said, "The egg porridge is very fragrant. Thank you for your hard work."

"It's okay, Bai Feng, I have thought about it seriously these days. We are about to go to work. I may not have so much energy to help you and Qingqing cook. I came here today just to tell you that I may..."

Before Feng Xi finished speaking, Xu Meimei interrupted and said, "Feng Xi, you mean you won't cook for Bai Feng anymore, right? That's great. "

Xu Meimei felt that she was too happy to say this, so she put away her smile and said, "That's really a pity, but Feng Xi, don't worry, I can cook, you can just go to work, don't worry about Bai Feng, I'll help you here."

Xu Meimei had long mentioned to Bai Feng that Feng Xi didn't need to cook, she could do it herself, and there was no need to bother Feng Xi. But Bai Feng said he was not happy about it, so the matter was left unresolved. Unexpectedly, Feng Xi took the initiative to bring it up this time, which was really great.

"Okay, Feng Xi, you've worked hard these past few months. Don't worry about me here, I can learn to cook slowly."

"Yeah, okay, I'll go then."

After seeing that Bai Feng was fine, Feng Xi went to Tang Qingqing's place.

"Xi Xi, you're finally here, what are you eating today?"

"Egg porridge and cornmeal steamed buns."

Tang Qingqing took the egg porridge and steamed buns and said, "I like egg porridge the most, thank you Xi Xi, what will I do without you in the future?"

Feng Xi raised his eyebrows, kid, you guessed it right.

"Qingqing, you are so smart, have you learned to cook recently?"

Speaking of this, Tang Qingqing was very proud and said, "Of course, I have learned such a simple thing as cooking a long time ago. I made pork rice by myself a few days ago. It was so delicious. Even if you don't have time to cook for me in the future, I can do it myself."

Feng Xi nodded seriously and said, "Well, it's really good, our Qingqing is great. In order not to discourage our Qingqing's enthusiasm for cooking, I decided that I will not cook for you in the future."

The expression on Tang Qingqing's face suddenly cracked: "Xixi, are you kidding? "

"No, I'm not kidding. Qingqing, I believe you can do it."

"Of course I know I can, but I wonder if it will be very tiring in the future."

Feng Xi gave Tang Qingqing a look that said you know what I'm doing, and said, "It's okay. Have you forgotten that the team leader will assign us a very easy job?"

Tang Qingqing thought about it seriously, and it seemed so, but she still pulled Feng Xi and said, "Then Xixi, please teach me how to make noodles in the future. I'm still a little bit unfamiliar with it."

"Yeah, okay, I'll teach you tomorrow."

A few days later, Feng Xi heard the long-awaited sound of the gong going to work.

She couldn't help but wipe away a handful of bitter tears, and her salted fish life ended just like that...

In the field, a group of educated youth and villagers were standing waiting for the team leader to assign tasks.