93

Chapter 93 The College Entrance Examination is Over

Xu Hai saw Feng Xi staring at the boy who was crying and holding his stomach and running. He raised his chin in the direction of the boy and asked, "Do you know him?"

"No."

Xu Hai raised his eyebrows: "Huh?"

Yeah, Feng Xi looked at Xu Hai with a strange look and explained, "I thought something was wrong when I heard him screaming so miserably, but I didn't expect him to go home. Let's not talk about him. Where are we going to eat later?"

"Let's go to Monkey's house for dinner. Monkey and I are going to "We discussed it before. The state-owned hotel is expected to be crowded at this time. It's good for us to go to Monkey's house for dinner. It's clean and we can rest for a while at noon."

"Will it be troublesome for Monkey?"

Xu Hai pulled Feng Xi's hand and said, "He is happy. We have been cooperating for almost a year. You don't know who he is yet."

In fact, Xu Hai had already thought about eating at Monkey's house during the college entrance examination. For this reason, he also reserved a lot of good things in advance, just waiting to take Feng Xi to eat something good during the college entrance examination.

A few days ago, he mentioned it to Monkey, and Monkey agreed, and volunteered to cook chicken soup in advance.

Feng Xi nodded. After getting along with Monkey for a year, she found Monkey to be a pretty good person. She asked, "Okay, let's go to Monkey's house for dinner. Can I bring Qingqing along?"

"Sure."

Xu Hai thought there was nothing wrong with that. After all, they were good friends of the little one, so it was just a matter of using an extra pair of chopsticks.

About ten minutes later, Tang Qingqing also came out.

"Xixi, you guys handed in your papers early too! I didn't expect that science students only had to write essays. I thought it was so easy!"

Feng Xi spread her hands. To be honest, she didn't expect that either.

"Yeah, yes, I didn't think of that. By the way, Qingqing, do you want to go to a friend's house with us for dinner? There will definitely be a lot of people in the state-owned hotel later, and we can take a break at noon at Xu Hai's friend's house."

Tang Qingqing also thought this was a good idea and asked, "Can I go too? Do I need to bring anything?"

She remembered that when she was in the village, she and Feng Xi had to bring some gifts when they went to other people's homes.

Feng Xi touched his chin and said, "How about we go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some things?"

Tang Qingqing nodded: "Yeah, okay!"

Xu Hai thought he didn't need to buy anything, but Feng Xi wanted to buy it. In the end, Feng Xi bought two kilograms of peach cakes and one kilogram of twisted dough sticks, and Tang Qingqing followed suit and bought the same things.

The three of them went to Monkey's house, and the aroma of chicken soup filled their noses.

"How come you finished the exam so early? I thought it would take more than half an hour. I just cooked the chicken soup for a while, so I guess we have to wait for a while before we can eat."

Xu Hai handed the peach fried dough twist that Feng Xi bought to Monkey and said, "Xixi bought it. I'll cook with you later."

"Hey, sister, you are so strange now. Why are you buying things at your brother Monkey's house? Your boyfriend and I have been good friends since elementary school."

"How can I? I guess I'll have to trouble you these two days. Let's help you cook. By the way, this is my friend, Tang Qingqing."

Tang Qingqing thought that this person was so familiar with Feng Xi, so she didn't hesitate to hand the peach fried dough twist in her hand to Monkey and said, "Hello, my name is Tang Qingqing, these two I'm really sorry for bothering you."

The monkey scratched his head. Sure enough, the pretty lesbians were all playing together. He said, "What's the problem? You are sister Feng Xi's friend, so you are my friend. Why buy a gift?"

Feng Xi saw Xu Hai roll up his sleeves and go to the kitchen. He wanted to follow him, but Xu Hai pressed him on the table and said, "You take a rest and eat something here to fill your stomach. Monkey and I will cook."

The monkey glanced at Xu Hai and said, "Tsk tsk tsk, you have come to this day. Don't worry, sister, just leave it to me and Shitou. You lesbians don't need to cook. You must have worked hard in the college entrance examination. I have a headache when I see books."

After the monkey finished speaking, he followed Xu Hai into the kitchen.

Tang Qingqing glanced at Feng Xi: "Do we really not need to help?"

"Then let's go to the kitchen?"

As soon as the two entered the kitchen, they were driven out.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing looked at each other and said, "Let's sit down. We can just treat them to a few good meals at the state-owned hotel some other day."

Tang Qingqing nodded, then took out the math materials from her schoolbag and started reading.

Feng Xi also picked up the math problem collection, trying not to make the same mistakes when encountering the same type of questions during the exam.

After a while, the meal was ready.

The lunch was very rich, with chicken soup, braised pork and a big pot of stew.

Everyone said words of encouragement to each other and started to eat seriously.

After dinner, the three of them slept for about 30 minutes, sat in Monkey's house for a while, and then rushed to the examination room again.

The afternoon exam was mathematics. Feng Xi came to his seat, thinking of what happened this morning, and couldn't help but glance at the boy next to him.

The boy didn't notice Feng Xi, and focused on his leg shaking.

After getting the test paper, Feng Xi didn't think much about other things, and answered the questions seriously.

Feng Xi did it smoothly all the way, but he got stuck on the last question, but fortunately he solved it later.

After checking the test paper, he felt that there was no problem, and handed it in early again.

After Feng Xi walked out of the examination room, he saw Xu Hai outside as expected.

Xu Hai quietly squeezed Feng Xi's hand: "Have you finished it?"

"Of course, I'm very good, okay."

Xu Hai smiled. He felt that the questions were not difficult and the little object should have no problem.

After Tang Qingqing came out, the three of them returned to Mangrove Village together.

The college entrance examination ended in two days. The next morning was the political exam, and the afternoon was the comprehensive exam of physics and chemistry. Feng Xi felt that she should be able to do well in this exam, but the comprehensive exam of physics and chemistry was a bit difficult.

When estimating the scores, Feng Xi found that her scores were infinitely close to Xu Hai's.

Xu Hai should be able to get full marks in the comprehensive exam of physics and chemistry, while Feng Xi got one or two questions wrong in the comprehensive exam of physics and chemistry. However, Feng Xi is better at politics than Xu Hai. She thinks she can definitely get full marks in politics! The answers of the two in math are almost the same, and they also look like full marks. There is nothing we can do about Chinese, we can only estimate the score roughly.