98

Chapter 98 You've Got a Date

It was almost time for dinner. Feng Xi quietly opened the takeaway page when he was still some distance away from home and bought a fish and two pounds of pork.

As soon as he walked to the meat processing factory's building, an aunt pulled Feng Xi and said, "Hey, isn't this Director Feng's daughter Xi? She's back so soon!"

When the aunts next to him heard this, they also surrounded Feng Xi and said, "Yes, if that's the case, then my son should be back soon too!"

"Director Feng, Director Feng, your daughter Xi is back!"

Feng Wan was doing homework in the room when he heard the noise downstairs. He looked down from the window and saw his second sister!

She immediately threw away the pen in her hand, opened the door and rushed to the living room: "Dad, Mom, come downstairs quickly, my second sister is downstairs."

Feng's father was reading the newspaper. When he heard his little daughter's words, his heart trembled. Just as he was about to say something, he heard a voice downstairs saying that his second daughter was back!

Suddenly, he didn't care about anything else. He took the newspaper and ran downstairs in slippers.

Feng's mother also heard someone say that Feng Xi was back. She walked to the living room in an apron. Seeing her husband rushing, she understood and ran downstairs.

Feng Wan and Feng Chao also ran downstairs. Seeing that everyone else had gone downstairs, Xia Qing poured a cup of hot water at home and looked after her chubby four-year-old baby.

"Xiao Yu, your second aunt is back, remember to call her later."

"Second aunt?"

"Yes, the second aunt in the photo on the table."

When Feng Yu heard that it was the person in the photo, he nodded heavily: "I know, Grandpa taught me before."

Aunt Bai, who had just pulled Feng Xi, saw the figures of Feng's father and mother, and said repeatedly: "Director Feng and the others are coming down, you guys make way."

The aunts who were surrounding them made way, and Feng Xi saw Feng's father and mother again, and her eyes were suddenly filled with tears.

Father Feng walked quickly to Feng Xi's side, helped Feng Xi carry her luggage, and said, "It's good that you're back, it's good that you're back."

Mother Feng hugged Feng Xi directly: "My daughter has suffered."

Feng Xi hugged Mother Feng back: "Mom, I'm fine, I didn't suffer much."

Feng Wan also took Feng Xi's hand and said excitedly: "Second sister, you're finally back."

Feng Chao smiled at Feng Xi with relief.

The aunt next to him couldn't help but look away when she saw this scene. Their children haven't come back yet, they should be back soon.

Aunt Bai wiped her tears and reminded: "The child must be tired after running around for so long, let Xi go home for dinner. Director Feng, you are so lucky, look at how filial Xi is, there are fish and meat, the family reunion must have a good meal."

After hearing this, Feng's mother also reacted, holding Feng Xi's other hand and walking home: "Look at me, I'm confused. You must be hungry, mom will cook now."

"Hey, mom I'll help you."

Mother Feng took the fish and pork that Feng Xi bought and said, "No need, just sit down and let me cook for you."