84

Chapter 84 Revenge in progress

Early the next morning, Feng Xi got up and looked at the bag on his bed, and couldn't help but smile with satisfaction.

After washing up, he sat at the dining table and opened the takeaway page.

He casually ordered a soy milk fried dough stick, ate it quickly, and then went to study the things in the bag.

Not long after, he heard the sound of the gong for work, Feng Xi took a bag of itchy powder, took two pairs of gloves and put them in his schoolbag, then jumped out to work.

"Xixi, what do you think we should do now?"

Feng Xi took out the itch powder and said, "I heard that if you sprinkle this on a person, it will make that person feel very itchy. The effect will last for one day, and then it will be gone."

Tang Qingqing looked at the itch powder in Feng Xi's hand curiously and said, "Xixi, you are amazing. You have such a good thing. Do you have any more itch powder? This pack should not be enough."

Feng Xi nodded and said, "It is indeed Not enough, I plan to give this bag of things to He Hua and Tian Pozi. As for Xu Pozi and Xu Erzhu, this little thing is too cheap for them, let's give them something more exciting later. "

"Okay, I listen to you, I also think that Xu Pozi and Xu Erzhu can't be too cheap. Especially Xu Pozi, who makes trouble every day, I have to beat her up at least to calm down. "

Feng Xi nodded, Xu Pozi and Xu Erzhu really hated her this time. They wanted to use the pressure of village public opinion to force Tang Qingqing to marry.

Fortunately, she was there at the time, otherwise the consequences would be unimaginable.

"Qingqing, let's sneak off work early at noon and go to where Mrs. Tian and the others are working. Anyway, we can just sprinkle the itchy powder on them when the time is right."

"Okay."

At noon, Feng Xi saw that it was almost time to get off work, so he called Tang Qingqing, and the two immediately went to the pig farm to hand in pig grass, and then quickly went to where He Hua and Mrs. Tian were working.

Seeing a group of people gathered there, including He Hua, Mrs. Tian and Mrs. Xu, and Aunt Guihua and the others beside them.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing looked at each other, it seemed that God was helping us.

The two put on gloves, each of them took half of the itchy powder, and then walked to He Hua and Mrs. Tian separately.

"Guihua, if you dare to spread rumors that my son and Erzhuang's wife are having an affair again, I will chase you to death."

"Hey, how could I spread rumors? Everyone saw it that day. I am just stating a fact."

"What the hell are the facts? Did you receive any benefits from others? You are talking nonsense here every day."

This is really unfair to Aunt Guihua. She didn't receive any benefits. She was just gossiping.

"Mrs. Xu, stop talking nonsense. You were talking nonsense yesterday. It was obvious that your son was having an affair with Erzhuang's wife, but you still lied that your son was holding Tang Zhiqing. People like you still want to marry Tang Zhiqing. Don't think I don't know what you are thinking."

"Hey, you are looking for death..."

Mrs. Xu is now most annoyed by people talking about that incident. She lost so much money in the attempt to steal the chicken, and she still feels distressed. When she heard Aunt Guihua talking about that incident again, she got excited and pinched Aunt Guihua's face with her nails.