99

Chapter 99 His name is Xu Hai

Feng Xi touched her nose with a guilty conscience. The reporter had asked them many questions when they interviewed her before.

She and Xu Hai had not concealed the fact that they were dating. After all, everyone in the village knew about it, and there was no need for them to keep it a secret.

Hearing Father Feng's question, Feng Xi replied with a guilty conscience: "Yes, his name is Xu Hai."

Father Feng didn't know what to say for a moment after hearing this. He picked up the newspaper in his hand and stared at Xu Hai, as if he wanted to find out something.

When Feng's mother heard that her lovely daughter suddenly found a boyfriend, she couldn't help asking, "How is he? How old is he this year? What is he doing now?"

"He is a very nice person. He helped me many times when I went to the countryside. He is 25 years old this year and is now admitted to the Department of Physics of Beijing University. He studies very well and has been tutoring me in doing homework. In the end, he and I were admitted to the first place in the province in science."

Feng Wan couldn't help looking at Feng Xi with starry eyes and said, "Wow, my second sister and my future brother-in-law are both provincial champions!"

Feng's mother glared at Feng Wan and said, "Don't talk nonsense about something that hasn't happened yet."

Feng's father read the newspaper again and again. He looks okay, but he doesn't like him. He studies well, but his daughter is also excellent. No, no, let's talk about this later, his daughter just came home.

Feng's father felt a little upset when he saw his daughter, who was getting more and more beautiful, being taken away like this. In a blink of an eye, the daughter had grown up so much, so he could only make excuses: "It's normal for you to have a partner now that you have grown up. If it's suitable, just date first, and if it's not suitable, break up decisively. You are all admitted to college now, and everything should be focused on academics. Other things can be discussed after graduation."

Feng Xi didn't expect Feng's father to be so easy to talk to, and nodded obediently: "Dad, I think so too."

Seeing that Feng's father agreed, Feng's mother was still a little worried, and secretly decided to sleep in the same room with the daughters at night, and she still had a lot of questions to ask.

Brother Feng didn't say much, just said to Feng Xi: "If he dares to treat you badly, tell me and I will beat him for you."

Feng Xi nodded repeatedly: "Yes, thank you, brother."

In the evening, Feng Xi and Feng's mother and Feng Wanche talked for a long time.

The next morning, when Feng's father saw his daughter-in-law preparing breakfast, he hurriedly drove her out of the kitchen. His daughter hadn't eaten his cooking for a long time.

Xia Qing had no choice but to let her father-in-law do it.

Feng Xi and the other two were woken up by Xiaoyu. When Feng's mother was woken up, she was a little annoyed. Why did she get up so late today? Just as she was about to go to the kitchen to make breakfast, she saw the figure of her husband.

"Oh, you are quite positive. You must have been very happy last night because your daughter came back."

Father Feng glanced at Mother Feng indifferently, and knew that he was bullying her for not being able to participate in the discussion last night.

Seeing the resentful look in Father Feng's eyes, Mother Feng felt a little proud in her heart and said, "Hurry up and make breakfast, don't let my daughter go hungry."