121

Chapter 121 Anya

Since she had Feng Xi as a big customer, Anya planned to go home later, maybe someone would come to buy cakes in a while.

Half an hour later, no one came to buy cakes.

Anya had to pack up and push the cart home.

In a courtyard, there was a little girl about six years old sitting in the yard, looking at the door frequently.

Suddenly, the little girl's eyes lit up.

"Aunt is back, I'll help you put your things away, you go wash your hands and eat."

Anya looked at the sensible little girl in front of her with pity and said, "It's okay, just leave it there, I have to go out to set up the stall in the afternoon."

The little girl tugged at Anya's clothes and asked eagerly, "Aunt, I'll go with you in the afternoon, I have nothing to do at home."

Anya touched the little girl's hair and said : "Nono, I know you are a sensible child. You should take good care of your mother at home. It is inconvenient for her to do anything while she is pregnant."

Annuo nodded obediently: "I know, I helped my mother cook today."

Anya smiled and said: "Well, our Nono is great!"

Anya looked at Annuo who was so sensible at such a young age, and she didn't know whether to be happy or sad for a moment.

When she was as young as Annuo, she was still a little girl who knew nothing.

At that time, the family had not suffered any disasters, and her parents and brothers loved her.

She likes to make Western pastries and wants to be a pastry chef. Her parents supported her very much, and when she was 18 years old, they sent her to a professional university abroad to learn how to make Western-style pastries.

Unfortunately, the good times didn't last long. She only studied abroad for a year and a half, and when she returned home for the Chinese New Year, her family suffered a disaster.

Both her father and mother didn't make it, and they died before they were sent to the place where they were sent down.

In order to take care of herself and her sister-in-law, her brother took on all the heavy work himself, and he also passed away six months ago.

Unfortunately, her brother never saw the day of rehabilitation until his death.

It was precisely because of her brother's death that the local leaders paid some attention to him, and with the help of the students that her father had taught before, her family was finally rehabilitated.

Ten years later, although they received compensation and could return to Beijing to live, their home had long since changed.

Anya wiped away the tears that were about to fall from her eyes. She couldn't lose heart. She had to take good care of her sister-in-law, Nuonuo, and her brother's unborn child.

Seeing Anya's red eyes, Sister-in-law An asked worriedly, "Aya, why did you come back so late today? If we can't sell it, we won't sell it. Our family still has money."

Anya took out the six yuan and thirty cents she earned today and said happily, "Sister-in-law, my business is good today, so I waited a little longer. This is the money I made today, and maybe there will be more tomorrow. If business is still bad in a month, I will change to sell something else."

Actually, Anya is not very good at making other foods, but she has no choice. No one in her family has a job, so they can only do some small business to make a living.