148

Chapter 148 A Full Bowl

In the following days, Feng Xi followed the teachers in the laboratory to do research besides attending classes.

Although she was very tired every day, she could learn a lot of knowledge.

During this period, Feng Xi had read all the thesis materials in the laboratory and fully understood the current medical level.

Sometimes Feng Xi would occasionally go back to modern times to check various thesis materials related to obstetrics and gynecology to enrich her professional knowledge and think about how to improve the medical level in the 1970s and 1980s.

When Feng Xi followed Director Guan to do research, she knew what to do next for this research, because these can be found in modern times.

Sometimes Feng Xi would remind Director Guan which method to use, or directly pass the topic to Director Guan and let Director Guan figure it out himself.

Even so, Director Guan was amazed by Feng Xi. She originally thought that Feng Xi was just talented and had good academic performance. She could at least give some advice when doing research with her.

She didn't expect that she still needed Feng Xi's reminder, and she didn't expect Feng Xi to think so deeply about problems!

These days, she also observed that Feng Xi's professional knowledge reserves were not inferior to any of their teachers. What Feng Xi lacked was experience and reading.

Director Guan was very happy. Their obstetrics and gynecology department really grabbed a treasure!

So Director Guan went around collecting various obstetrics and gynecology cases for Feng Xi to analyze, hoping that Feng Xi could surprise her.

Feng Xi felt dazzled by so many cases, but she still read them all carefully. These were all situations she might encounter in the future, and she had to take them seriously.

For a long time, students at Beijing Medical University could see Feng Xi looking for information in the library every day, and even the books Feng Xi had flipped through were borrowed by other students.

The teachers at Beijing Medical University praised Feng Xi for her diligence in reading in class every day, and urged their students to learn from Feng Xi.

The other people in dormitory 201 looked at this legendary person who studied every day, and at this moment, they were sleeping in the dormitory and didn't know what to say.

You say Feng Xi is diligent, and he is indeed diligent. He attends classes in the classroom during the day, does research in the laboratory, and searches for information in the library. He is almost the busiest student in the school.

But you say Feng Xi is lazy, and he is really lazy. He falls asleep immediately at night and can't be woken up no matter what. The next morning, he is also the last one to get up in the dormitory, and he almost doesn't get up until the last minute.

The key is that even though he is like this, he has a very solid grasp of the knowledge in class. I heard that he is also very good at doing research. He has been praised by teachers many times and is about to be published in newspapers.

This hit the other people in Dormitory 201 hard. They had clearly realized that they were not on the same level as Feng Xi. They could only study harder and try not to be left behind by Feng Xi.

Feng Xi analyzed all the cases given by Director Guan, and wrote several papers to summarize them, and then handed them to Director Guan for review.

Director Guan was more and more satisfied. Some of the case materials she gave Feng Xi had correct solutions, and some of them were not yet researched.