151

Chapter 151 Internship

After Aunt Guihua finished handling the matter, she turned around and saw Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing looking at her in admiration. She said proudly: "Auntie, you are amazing. I can handle a situation like this in minutes."

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing nodded in unison. It was simply too amazing!

Aunt Guihua was originally planning to brag a little, but something happened in the clothing area.

Aunt Guihua had no choice but to say a few words before leaving: "They all need me. Auntie, I won't talk to you two for now. I have to go and handle things."

Feng Xi looked at Aunt Guihua with starry eyes. Aunt Guihua is really a talent!

She even wants to poach Xu Hai!

"Xixi, I feel like Aunt Guihua seems to have changed, but it seems that there is no change."

Feng Xi nodded in agreement. Her dress and appearance have indeed changed a lot, but her eloquence has not changed much.

After shopping, Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing returned to school together.

Feng Xi is a fifth-year student this year. Beijing Medical University organized fifth-year students to intern in major hospitals this semester.

Feng Xi, Tang Qingqing and Zhu Zhu were not separated. They were all assigned to intern in Beijing First Hospital.

In addition, Bai Meng, Lu Jun, Li Jie and some others were also assigned to intern in Beijing First Hospital.

Wu Ping was assigned to Beijing Third Hospital, and Li Li and Tian Caicai were assigned to Beijing Fifth Hospital.

This year, there are many students assigned to Beijing First Hospital for internship. In addition to classmates from the same school, there are also students from several other medical universities.

Feng Xi was very excited on the first day of internship at Beijing First Hospital.

Although there was no salary during the internship, this was the beginning of her dream.

Of course, she was not short of small money!

All the college students who were interning in the obstetrics and gynecology department gathered in a conference room and listened to the doctor in charge talking about the various regulations of the hospital.

At this moment, every college student was very excited and looked forward to their future.

"All of you students come from all corners of the world, some are from the same school, and some are from different schools. If you have any questions during the internship, you can ask the doctor in charge of you. As for academic problems, you can ask Feng Xi."

Everyone turned to look at Feng Xi after hearing the doctor's words. They all knew about this famous person in the newspaper.

Feng Xi was a little flattered, and she didn't expect to be called on the first day.

Deputy Director Chen said admiringly: "I believe everyone has known this talented girl, so I won't introduce her in detail. Our obstetrics and gynecology department is now completely renewed and has overcome many difficulties, all thanks to Feng Xi. I hope Feng Xi can continue to encourage her, and I also hope that every student here can create miracles!"

"Finally, I hope every student can pass the internship smoothly and become a qualified obstetrician and gynecologist!"

After Deputy Director Chen gave instructions, he asked each student to report to their mentor doctor.