96

Chapter 96 Getting Drunk

These days, everyone's college admission notices have been issued one after another.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing were both admitted to Beijing Medical University and successfully became alumni, one in the Department of Clinical Medicine and the other in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Lin Tang was also admitted to Haishi Normal University near her home as she wished. Bai Feng, He Jiandang and Feng Aihua were also admitted to universities.

Lin Cao was also admitted to an ordinary junior college, and recently he was arguing about divorce and didn't want the child. I heard that he lived in the educated youth camp these days.

Xu Hai was successfully admitted to the Department of Physics of Beijing University, which caused quite a stir in Mangrove Village at the time.

Village Chief Xu happily prepared a banquet and invited all the villagers to come, which was also a celebration for all the people in Hongshu Village who were admitted to universities.

After the excitement, it finally ended. The educated youths in the educated youth point will soon go their separate ways. This year's New Year's Eve dinner is probably the last time everyone will get together to eat.

There are more people in the educated youth point, well, not many. Just He Hua came back, Lin Cao also moved back, and Bai Feng's wife Xu Meimei.

Before the meal, He Jiandang made some opening remarks as usual, but the atmosphere was obviously not as good as last year. They can still get together to eat New Year's Eve dinner, but some people will leave soon.

Feng Xi also saw the legendary Lin Cao, who was pretty, probably because of having given birth, her skin was a lot looser.

While Feng Xi was looking at Lin Cao, Lin Cao was also looking at Feng Xi. She was pretty, but her eyesight was not good. If she was Feng Xi, she would definitely break up immediately. There must be many good men in college.

He Jiandang bought two bottles of white wine from somewhere. Feng Xi saw that everyone had poured a glass of wine, so she also had a small drink to suit the occasion.

Although she was not good at drinking, she would not get drunk if she drank a little.

After everyone finished the New Year's Eve dinner in harmony, they planned to go back to their rooms to celebrate the New Year. Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing also planned to go to Lin Tang, Feng Aihua and Ma Hong's room to chat as usual.

However, Tang Qingqing looked at Feng Xi with amusement, pinched Feng Xi's face with her hand, and said: "You can't drink, just say so, look at your face, it's as red as a monkey's butt."

"I'm not drunk, Qingqing, don't bully me."

Feng Xi calmly took Tang Qingqing's hand away. She just blushed, she was not drunk, just a little dizzy.

"Yes, yes, you are not drunk."

After saying this, Tang Qingqing supported Feng Xi and planned to go back to the room.

Suddenly, a figure blocked Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing.

Feng Xi raised his head and looked at He Jiandang dangerously. What did this person want to do? I wonder if she just wanted to lie down now.

He Jiandang didn't pay attention to Feng Xi, but looked at Tang Qingqing with affection and said: "If you are the moon in the sky, then I am the many stars surrounding the moon, just to set off your brilliance; if you are the plum blossom in winter, then I am the branch on the plum tree, just for your blooming; if you are..."

Feng Xi shook Tang Qingqing's hand and looked at He Jiandang in confusion: What the hell is this? ? ?

Tang Qingqing rolled her eyes and stopped him: "What on earth do you want to say?"

He Jiandang was reciting well, but was suddenly interrupted at this moment, and suddenly forgot the love poem he had written before, but he didn't want to give up this opportunity, he was afraid that if he didn't say it now, he would never have another chance in the future.

"Qingqing, I like you. In the whole Mangrove Village, except Feng Xi and Xu Hai, you and I are the only ones who went to Beijing to study at university together. This must be God's hint. Fate is so wonderful. Let us make progress together, live together, and spend the rest of our lives together!"

Tang Qingqing rolled her eyes speechlessly again. It was not that she looked down on He Jiandang's ordinary school, but there was no fate between them.

"Sorry, I don't like you."

After Tang Qingqing finished speaking, she did not stay in the educated youth point anymore, and took Feng Xi to go home.

He Jiandang was rejected and felt a little embarrassed. He actually failed. But it didn't matter. Anyway, he was not the only one rejected by Tang Qingqing.

Others in the educated youth point saw He Jiandang being rejected, and they didn't know what to say.

Only He Hua bravely walked up to He Jiandang and tried to say a few words of comfort, but He Jiandang ignored her and walked back to his room.

He Hua stood there, stamped her feet angrily, and walked back to her room helplessly.

Tang Qingqing was too lazy to pay attention to He Jiandang, as she was worried about Feng Xi at the moment.

"Xixi, are you drunk or not? Do you want to come to my house to keep watch?"

Feng Xi shook his head and said, "I'm not drunk, really not drunk, I'm just a little dizzy. Besides, that glass of wine can make me drunk, I can go home by myself."

Tang Qingqing didn't believe it, and touched Feng Xi's face with her hand. It was still quite hot, and said helplessly: "I'd better take you home."

Tang Qingqing just finished speaking, and saw a man running towards her.

"Comrade Xu Hai?"

Xu Hai knew that Feng Xi should be keeping watch at the educated youth site tonight, but he wanted to see Feng Xi at this time, and his feet walked towards the educated youth site without listening to him.

Halfway through, he saw two female comrades in front of him, and when he looked closely, he found that one of them was Feng Xi.

The two female comrades were not staying at the educated youth point at night. Could something have happened? They quickened their pace and walked to Feng Xi's side.

"Well, Xixi?"

"Hey, I'm here!"

Tang Qingqing handed Feng Xi to Xu Hai and said, "This girl is drunk. You take her home. I want to go home too."

Xu Hai supported Feng Xi. Seeing Feng Xi's dazed look, he knew that she might be a little drunk. He said, "Well, thank you."

Xu Hai took Feng Xi home, poured a cup of hot water, and said, "Xixi, drink some hot water?"

Feng Xi looked at Xu Hai pitifully and said, "I'm a little sleepy and want to sleep."

Hearing this, Xu Hai immediately made the bed for Feng Xi. Feng Xi climbed onto the bed and fell asleep soon.

Xu Hai looked at Feng Xi's sleeping face, with a little blush on his fair face. He raised his head and touched Feng Xi's cheek, then took out a pink diamond star necklace that he saw when he received the goods a few days ago from his trouser pocket and carefully put it on Feng Xi's neck.

He leaned over and kissed Feng Xi's cheek gently, then locked the door and left.