135

Chapter 135 Research Success

Cai Mingli was making rounds with her assistant. As soon as she entered the ward, she heard a female comrade ask if there was something wrong with the patient's surgery.

Although in Cai Mingli's opinion, the current sterilization surgery is indeed not very mature, their Beijing First Hospital is also studying how to reduce the length of the incision.

But for now, the three-centimeter incision length is already very good for the current medical level.

Cai Mingli walked into the bed and found that the female comrade who said this was Feng Xi. She asked curiously: "Feng Xi, why do you think there is a problem with their surgery?"

Feng Xi remembered this female doctor. She was Qingqing's aunt and Director Guan's daughter-in-law.

Feng Xi asked carefully: "Director Cai, how big is the incision for sterilization surgery in your hospital?"

Cai Mingli was a little surprised. She didn't expect Feng Xi to ask this question.

She thought of her mother-in-law who often praised Feng Xi for his intelligence at home. She had also read reports about Feng Xi when she was reading newspapers before. Thinking that Feng Xi was a gifted child, she tried to ask: "It is currently three centimeters. Our hospital is also studying how to reduce the surgical incision. Do you have any ideas in this regard?"

Feng Xi pondered for a while and said: "I saw a sterilization surgery with a small incision in a document before. Its surgical incision is only one centimeter..."

Cai Mingli became more and more excited as she listened. Why didn't they think of this method!

"Feng Xi, where did you see this document?"

Feng Xi touched his nose and said, "I think I saw it at a scrap collection station. I was curious at the time, so I looked at it a few more times. I didn't expect to remember it so well."

Cai Mingli knew it after hearing this. Many good books were burned and many good things were burned and sold. It was normal for Feng Xi to see this kind of information at a scrap collection station.

The current medical level is not very developed. Many talented people did not survive the disaster. Maybe what Feng Xi saw was the information written by a medical genius.

Cai Mingli said excitedly: "What you saw should be the information of a medical genius in the past. How much of it do you remember now? Can you write down the important process?"

Feng Xi nodded obediently. In fact, she saw it in modern times, and this method is very common. You can find it by searching.

Half an hour later.

Cai Mingli looked at the document written by Feng Xi excitedly and said, "Let's study this method now. If it succeeds, it will be a great thing for the people! Feng Xi, you have done another great thing this time!"

Feng Xi touched his head and said, "Director Cai, I saw this method from a document, so it can't be counted as my credit."

"I know, we will report to the hospital and find the owner of this document. But you have also made an indispensable contribution. If it weren't for you, we might not be able to develop a sterilization surgery with a small incision this year. Moreover, you can remember so much after just a few glances, which shows that you are really talented. I look forward to your future development!"

After saying this, Cai Mingli immediately convened a meeting to study the document written by Feng Xi with all her strength.

Later, Cai Mingli directly called Feng Xi over to study with them, and also asked Director Guan for a few days' leave for Feng Xi, and explained the situation there in detail.

Director Guan was very excited to hear that his student had done such a big thing again, and said that Feng Xi could come to class anytime.

Nowadays, the country vigorously advocates family planning, and there will definitely be a lot of sterilization surgeries in the next few decades. If a small incision surgery can be developed, it can really reduce the pain of many people.

In this way, Feng Xi followed Cai Mingli to do research in the hospital for a week or two, and finally they successfully developed a small incision sterilization surgery, and there was no discomfort after the operation.

The Beijing newspaper also interviewed this new type of sterilization surgery, which is a great progress in medicine!

Feng Xi was also featured in the newspaper again because of this.

Feng's family felt particularly proud after hearing about this. Feng's mother even bought several newspapers and put them together with the previous two copies to keep.

After hearing about this, the leaders of Beijing Medical University also bought a lot of newspapers and put them in the classrooms of each class, encouraging everyone to take Feng Xi as an example and looking forward to another "Feng Xi" in the school.

During this period, Feng's sister-in-law gave birth to a daughter and named her Feng Yi.

When the little guy was just born, his voice was like a kitten's cry, and he was quiet and lovable.

Every time Brother Feng sees his daughter, his heart seems to melt. Every time he holds the little girl in his arms, his voice becomes especially gentle.

Feng Xi looks at Brother Feng and thinks, he will definitely be a daughter slave from now on.