113

Chapter 113 Come to my office after class

As soon as Li Li saw Feng Xi, she said excitedly: "Xixi, do you know? You are now famous in Beijing Medical University, smart and beautiful, and even our 201 dormitory is famous!"

Tian Caicai also laughed: "I don't know that you three are not in school on weekends. When the three of us were eating in the cafeteria, someone asked us where Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing went."

"Hey, do you know who are the four golden flowers of our school?"

Feng Xi looked at Li Li in surprise: "Does our school have this title?"

Tang Qingqing confidently lifted her hair: "I'm afraid it's me and Xixi."

Li Li nodded: "That's right, except you One of them is Huang Yan from the Department of Clinical Medicine, and the other is Han Wenwen, a junior. "

Zhu Zhu curled her lips when she heard that her name was not on the list, and asked curiously, "Are there four male gods?"

Li Li nodded and shook her head, saying, "There is no such saying in our school, but I heard that there is a very handsome man named Li Jie in the Department of Clinical Medicine in the same year. I heard that Li Jie from our school, Xu Hai from Peking University, Ma Chao from Tsinghua University, and Li Wenbin from Beijing Normal University are all very handsome and powerful. I haven't seen them, so we can go and see them when we have time."

When Tang Qingqing heard Xu Hai's name, she glanced at Feng Xi teasingly.

Feng Xi touched her nose. Her boyfriend was so famous!

Soon, it was Wednesday.

As soon as the class was over on Wednesday morning, all the members of Dormitory 201 went to the state-owned hotel to celebrate Li Li's 23rd birthday.

The other five people also took out their gifts.

Feng Xi gave a Parker pen, Tang Qingqing gave a pair of exquisite hair flowers, Zhu Zhu gave a doll, Wu Ping gave a book, and Tian Caicai gave a notebook.

Li Li said happily: "Thank you, it's great to have you. By the way, where are we going to play later?"

Wu Ping took the lead and said: "Today is your birthday party, we will go wherever you say."

Seeing that everyone else nodded, Li Li said mysteriously: "Anywhere is OK?"

"Yes."

"All right."

"I'll listen to you."

"Me too."

"I don't care."

When Feng Xi was sitting in the classroom of the Department of Clinical Medicine, his right eyelid kept twitching.

I couldn't help but pat Li Li's hand and asked, "Third sister, are you sure that the head of the Department of Clinical Medicine will not recognize us as his students if we sit here?"

Li Li calmly held Feng Xi's hand and said, "Don't worry, it's okay even if we are recognized. In addition to us, there are students from other majors who come to take classes. You can just satisfy my curiosity. I want to see if Li Jie from the Department of Clinical Medicine is really that good-looking."

When Feng Xi heard that there were students from other majors who came to take classes, she was relieved.

Feng Xi glanced at her watch and saw that there were still three minutes before class. She turned her head to face Tang Qingqing. When she was about to speak, she saw Zhu Zhu, who was sitting next to Tang Qingqing, with an unusually excited expression.