157(Extra 2)

Chapter 157 Extra 2: Dragon and Phoenix

In the early years, Feng Xi built a treasure house in Beijing to store the antiques, jade jewelry, etc. that she had collected in the past ten years.

She took some of these treasures back to modern auctions and made a lot of money.

Some were used to top up the bank card bound to her takeaway page, and some were donated to the education cause of the motherland. The remaining antique jewelry will probably allow her to live a worry-free life for many lifetimes.

In these years, Feng Xi is not only rich, but also famous.

Since graduation, Feng Xi has quickly become the head of the obstetrics and gynecology department of Beijing No. 1 Hospital with her superb medical skills.

Tang Qingqing and Zhu Zhu are also very capable, and the three of them have become the backbone of the obstetrics and gynecology department of Beijing First Hospital.

Similarly, Li Jie and Lu Jun are also very good at medicine, and both have made outstanding contributions in medicine.

Beijing First Hospital has become the most prestigious hospital in the country because of these five people.

However, every time Feng Xi sees these four people, he can't help shaking his head and sighing.

He likes her, and she doesn't want to talk about a partner.

She likes him, and he just wants to be a good doctor in his heart.

In the end, all four of them became golden single dogs∪?ω?∪

Soon after, Feng Xi became pregnant and gave birth to a pair of dragon and phoenix twins.

The brother is called Xu Ruicong and the sister is called Xu Ruimin.

As his name suggests, his elder brother is very smart and handsome.

He has been the first in every year from elementary school to college.

He has always been the first in all kinds of large-scale competitions.

Many times, in front of his son, Feng Xi always feels that his IQ is not enough, why can't he always keep up with his son's pace.

In this regard, Xu Ruimin said that she agrees with her mother's idea. She also thinks that her little brother is too evil, making her feel like a mentally retarded child.

The younger sister and the older brother have similar facial features, but the older brother has always been tall and thin since he was a child, while the younger sister is short and fat.

Of course, the younger sister is not very short, she is 1.65 meters tall. She is not very fat, just a little baby fat.

The younger sister's academic performance is average, and she can only barely pass. And there is a little brother who is a top student at home, which makes her little heart a little traumatized.

For this, Xu Hai always feels particularly sorry for his precious little girl.

As for IQ, there is nothing that the little girl can do without his and Xixi's genes.

But fortunately, his little girl's mentality is still very good.

Even if she is not good at studying, she still has other strengths.

For example: she can eat, and her cooking skills are not bad, and she can cook all kinds of dishes.

Every time he and Xixi come home from work, they can see very rich dishes.

Once, Feng Xi fell into deep thought when he saw the long-lost snail noodles on the dining table...

One weekend, Xu Hai went on a business trip, leaving only Feng Xi and the dragon and phoenix twins at home.

Feng Xi narrowed his eyes, watching the speed at which his son flipped through the book, and the inexplicable lack of money on his bank card in the takeaway page, and asked: "Do you two have any secrets?"

The dragon and phoenix twins looked at each other, and finally the sister said excitedly: "Mom, my brother and I have superpowers!"

Feng Xi: ............

Xu Ruicong thought that he must have inherited his mother's genes, and said: "Mom, I have a good memory since I was a child, and I can remember everything I see!"

Xu Ruimin thinks she is even better. Compared with her brother's photographic memory, she has a superpower that allows her to have no worries about food and clothing. She said proudly: "Mom, I have a page where I can buy all kinds of food and daily necessities. You can't see it, only I can see it. Moreover, I don't have to spend money to buy things on the page!"

Feng Xi: !!! !!! !!! !!!

--
The End.