145

Chapter 145 Wuhu Hotel

Mother Feng was a little undecided and wanted to hear Father Feng's opinion.

Father Feng thought this idea was feasible. Now the country encourages individual economy, and the future development of individual economy should be very optimistic.

I heard that Feng Chao's department store has made a lot of money recently, so he agreed to open a hotel together.

Gu Qiang has already chosen the place for the hotel, which has a large flow of people and a large area.

If it is rented, the annual rent is 300 yuan.

If it is bought, it will cost 10,000 yuan.

Feng Xi suggested buying it directly to compare the cost.

If you buy it directly, you won't have to worry about the future. You'll just have to worry about the owner raising the rent maliciously when your business becomes prosperous.

Another more important thing is that while the house price hasn't risen yet, buying the shop now will definitely make you a fortune. However, Feng Xi didn't tell everyone this, she only said that she predicted that the house price would rise in the future.

Feng's father also agreed to buy the shop directly, and it would be yours after you buy it.

Chen Lianhua's family also had no objection and agreed to buy the shop.

The next step was to discuss how much each family would pay, how to distribute the profits, how many people would be needed, and so on.

Feng's mother thought that since they were going to open a hotel, they would definitely need a lot of people.

The textile factory has not been doing well recently. I heard from insiders that the higher-ups are planning to lay off employees in the next two years.

Feng's mother plans to sell her job in advance before the layoffs start, and then go to the hotel to help out.

Feng's father does not plan to resign. The meat processing factory is doing very well, and he has a long service life. He will have a lot of pension and other benefits when he retires in a few years.

But Feng's father can buy shares and help with the opening of the hotel.

Chen Lianhua's family of four are all helping out in the hotel.

Gu Qiang and Gu Meng are the chefs in the hotel. Gu Meng is responsible for pasta, and Gu Qiang is responsible for hard dishes.

Gu Qiang suggested hiring one or two more chefs or assistants, because if a hotel wants to last long, the core person is the chef.

Feng Xi was waiting for this opportunity, and she told everyone with a smile that she also planned to invest in the hotel, but she would provide money and skills.

Skills refer to the methods of making various dishes.

As long as Gu Qiang and Gu Meng learned the skills, there would be no need to hire chefs, and a few assistants would be enough.

Mother Feng was still a little puzzled, because she knew how good her daughter was at cooking, but they were just some small tricks, and it might not be suitable to open a hotel.

Feng Xi could only say that she knew a chef who had traveled all over the country and knew dishes from various provinces. However, this chef does not want to be in the spotlight, but can provide cooking methods from various provinces.

Gu Qiang thinks this method is feasible. He and Gu Meng almost cook Beijing-style food.

Moreover, there are many small stalls selling food in Beijing now, and many people from Beijing open restaurants.