88

Chapter 88 Dumbfounded

Time flies by quickly, and it's Shuangda in a blink of an eye.

At this time, Feng Xi was standing on the ground with the educated youth, waiting for the captain to assign tasks.

"Xixi, what kind of farm work do you think we will be assigned to do?"

Feng Xi patted Tang Qingqing on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I believe the captain will not make it difficult for us."

Tang Qingqing held Feng Xi's hand. She didn't want to separate from Xixi. It was safer to stand together. She echoed, "I think so too."

Feng Xi's hand also held Tang Qingqing's hand tightly. The meaning was obvious enough, right? They didn't want to separate!

Captain Xu couldn't stand it, but he was also afraid that the two of them would make trouble in the middle of the journey. However, it was impossible to put them in the same group. The two of them had little experience, and it was impossible for them to work fast together.

The work assigned to the educated youth was to harvest wheat, and there was almost one educated youth and one villager in one field. Captain Xu could only put Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing together, so that it would be easier to discipline them.

Feng Xi and Tang Qingqing looked at each other, okay, it would only be tiring for three or four days.

What surprised Feng Xi a little was that she was actually in the same group with Aunt Guihua, and she had to sigh about this damn fate.

Aunt Guihua was immediately happy when she saw that the educated youth in her group was Xiao Feng. Although she was okay at farm work, who wouldn't like to slack off at this time? She had heard that the educated youth Xiao Feng and the educated youth Tang only earned two or three work points every day, and that she could at least show her efficiency by working with Xiao Feng.

"Xiao Feng, we are really destined to be together, and we can even share this. Don't worry, Auntie will definitely take care of you. If you have any questions, just ask Auntie. Auntie will definitely wait for you to harvest wheat."

Feng Xi raised her eyebrows. She almost forgot that Auntie Guihua was also a good worker. He immediately said to Aunt Guihua with a smile: "Aunt Guihua is so kind, these two pieces of candy are for Auntie to sweeten her mouth."

Auntie Guihua immediately took the candy handed over by Feng Xi, smiled so hard that her teeth were showing, and said: "Of course, everyone in this area knows you, Aunt Guihua, and you can come to Auntie for help if you have any problems in the future."

"Okay."

"What are you all standing there for? Hurry up and work, and move faster!"

Feng Xi and Auntie Guihua heard the roar of Captain Xu and immediately went into work. Although the final result may not be very good, they have to do enough surface work.

Captain Xu glanced at the group of Feng Xi and Aunt Guihua. Forget it. It's good enough that these two are active. Then look at Tang Qingqing's group. Forget it. It's good if nothing goes wrong.

Feng Xi was able to hold on when he started to cut wheat, but later his speed became slower and slower. He glanced at Aunt Guihua next to him. It's true that people can't be compared.

Look at how experienced Aunt Guihua is. She works for one hour and rests for thirty minutes. She cuts much more wheat than herself.

Feng Xi couldn't help but wipe away a handful of bitter tears. This body has been made lazy by her for a long time. What can she do?