Chapter 63

I push Chris back sitting up... I waste no time and pull on his shirt wanting it off and he smirks pulling it over his head throwing it aside... I lean forward and kiss him before kissing my way down his neck over his chest gently pushing him to lay down... 

I look up at him and smile as i kiss my way down lower and lower... "What are you doing angel..." Chris growls before taking in a sharp breath and i smirk... "Pleasing my future husband..." I murmur in a sweet voice, and he groans. I kiss my way further down sucking and licking his skin along the way... In the meantime, i rub him through his sweats and i smile as i can feel him get hard under my touch... I plant a kiss on his dick through the sweatpants and i look up and smirk as Chris is groaning again... I hook my thumbs into the elastic of his sweats and he lifts his hips so i can take them off more easily... I look up and grin at him as he is not wearing any underwear and he smirks back... His dick is hard and laying on his lower abdomen... I rip his pants off licking my lips throwing his pants over my shoulders making him chuckle... 

I giggle and kiss my way up kissing him everywhere but were he wants it the most... I crawl over him and attach my lips with his and i smile into the kiss before i kiss my way down again nipping and sucking on his skin my hands roaming all over his naked body... That gorgeous sculpted perfect body... "All mine..." I growl before i let my tongue run over his shaft just to tease him... He takes in a sharp breath... "Yes, angel all yours..." He groans before I sit up and pull my shirt over my head and he groans looking at the black lace... I giggle and reach behind me taking it off and i quickly stand up and take the rest of my clothes of wanting nothing between us... 

Even with all the remarks that were made earlier i had no shame around Chris anymore... I feel comfortable around him... Really comfortable... He always makes me feel wanted... Desired... He worships my body as if i am a goddess... I giggle and settle between his legs and tease him again making him groan... "Angel..." He growls in a low dark tone and i look up and smirk at the frustrated look on his face... "Be a good girl and stop teasing..." He groans and i smirk... "Yes Mr. Evans..." I whisper and he lets out a grunt making me giggle... "I just want to play a little..." I say pouting and he groans as i run my tongue over his shaft again my hands softly playing with his balls... But this time i end it by sucking on his tip before running my tongue back down again... "Fuck angel..." He groans in a whiney tone, running his hand over his face biting on his knuckles as i wrap my hands around his shaft pumping up and down agonizingly slow... 

"Choice is yours Mr. Evans... Mouth... Or pussy..." I whisper and he groans... "Mouth..." He barely gets out and i smirk... "As you wish sir..." I whisper and he groans again as i wrap my lips around his dick and suck him all the way in hollowing out my cheek... I take him in as deep as i can almost to a point i am choking my nose hitting his pelvis and i run my tongue around him until i have to release him as i start to gag... I drop of saliva runs down my cheek as i gasp for air and he looks at me with a lazy smile on his face... He pushes himself up and cups my face and kisses me... 

"Such a good girl sucking my dick so good..." He mumbles into the kiss and i smirk into the kiss pushing him back again... "Just relax baby... Going to take good care of you..." I whisper before i wrap my lips around him again and bob my head up and down and i can feel a hand on the back of my head running through my hair... But soon his grip tightens, and he starts to guide me... I hum and he growls cursing under his breath... He starts to hold me still bucking up his hips fucking my mouth... My pussy i throbbing and dripping wet at the sounds he is making. The little grunts and moans in combination with the taste of his dick... The feeling of his warm soft skin under my fingertips turns me on... 

I keep sucking bobbing my head up and down and every now and then i release him and run my tongue around the tip... I life for the noises he is making the little oh's and ah's... The little groans and him breathing heavy his chest going up and down...