Chapter 91

We walk into the house and Chris is still carrying a sleeping Jack... "Just put him down in our bed... He is going to end up in there anyway..." I say and Chris nods... I smile and let out a sigh as i take off my shoes and follow Chris a few seconds later into the bedroom... I smile as Jack is laying in the middle of the bed and Chris is tucking him in... "He really had fun..." I whisper and he smiles and nods... We get changed and crawl into bed to... I giggle as Chris pulls Jack and me in his arms and lets out a sigh... "I am so happy that it scares me sometimes..." He mumbles and i run my hand through his hair... "Why sappy?" I whisper and he sighs again... "That it is dream... I am going to wake up..." He mumbles already half asleep... I smile running my hand through his hair... He is a little drunk... "It is not sappy... It is all real..." I whisper and lean over planting a kiss on his lips and he falls asleep with a smile on his face... 

The next morning i get woken up by Jack who is staring at me giggling... "Daddy is snoring..." He whispers as i open my eyes and i chuckle... "I know..." I whisper back and he giggles again as he mimics Chris his snoring. "Let daddy sleep... We will go and eat breakfast..." I whisper and we get out of bed... I help Jack get showered and changed... He still needed help as he never really was taught personal hygiene... We let him do most things himself and just supervised... 

He picked out an outfit and i put him in front of the TV as i was going to take a quick shower... When i had gotten dressed i walked to the kitchen and Jack and i made breakfast together... I put something in the fridge for Chris and then told Jack to that we were going out... Jack was confused as to why we were going out alone. 

"Well, we have to get daddy a present as it is his birthday in a few weeks..." I say and Jack's face lights up... I leave a note for Chris saying i went out with Jack to get some groceries... I strapped Jack in the car, and we took off... I already had a gift for Chris but i wanted Jack to get him his own gift... Something picked out himself... Besides my gifts was only for Chris to see... A few weeks ago, Chris had spent a day with Jack because i had said i had some business to attend to but what i really had done was gone to my studio and taken boudoir pictures of myself... So, it was safe to say it was only for Chris to see... 

I also had bought a nice set of lingerie and talked with Lisa to take Jack for a night... It was going to be his first sleep over so i dont know if it was going to work out, but Carly's kids were going to be there to in the hopes that that was going to make it easier for Jack...  I had planned a surprise party for Chris... I had not told Jack about scared he was going to blab... The day after the party i would drop Jack of at Lisa's for the night. The other thing i had bought him was a ring... He didn't have one and i had told him i wanted to wait until our wedding day but i had seen it and i couldn't resist it was just perfect... I had it engraved on the inside with the date we got together and the date we officially got married...

We drove to Walmart... I took a cart, and we walked around... I smiled as he picked out a mug with world's greatest dad on it. He picked some more little things and i picked out a basket to put it all in making it one big gift... Jack was loving it picking out all the things he would think Chris would like... He had picked out the mug some games they could do together, jellybeans, and some other little thing... I pick up some groceries for dinner and then i take Jack to go pick out a watch for Chris... I will have it engraved as it came from Jack... I ask them to engrave the date of Jack's adoption and i ask Jack what he wants to put on it... "I love you dad... Jack..." He says and i smile...  After picking out a watch and waiting for it to be engraved we go back home... 

"Now remember... It is a surprise for dad... So, we can't tell him..." I say and Jack smiles and nods... We arrive home and i take the groceries and decide to get the gifts later as Chris will be distracted by Jack... I had packed light so i could take everything back home in my suitcase again... I smile thinking about the flight here... We had flown private... And Jack was just in awe... He had been running up and down and the pilots had allowed him to take a look in cockpit... Chris wanted to fly private... He was loving the fact that everything was still not out in the open... I had no idea how because we hadn't been really secretive... But it was nice to be able to settle into family life without the pressure of the media... 

We walk into the house and i smile as Chris is eating in the kitchen... "Hey bud..." He says as Jack runs over to him and hugs him... "Did you have fun with mom?" He asks and Jack nods with a smirk on his face and for a second i think he is going to blab but he says he is going to play and runs off to the living room. I smile and put the groceries on the counter walk over to Chris and kiss him. "How are you feeling?" I ask and he smiles... "I feel good angel..." He says pulling me in his lap at the table and i smile kissing him again... 

"What have you been up to?" He asks grinning and i pretend to be confused... "Groceries..." I say pointing at the bags and he chuckles shaking his head... "I think you are up to something angel..." He whispers and i shake my head smirking... "Nope... Just groceries for dinner..." I say and he shakes his head again smiling... "Okay... If you say so..." He says and kisses me again... "Hey can you give Jack some swimming lessons this afternoon..." I ask and Chris smirks his face lighting up... "Sure..." He says grinning and i laugh... "Actually, teach him to swim Chris... Not just play..." I say and he nods... I want to get off his lap, but he doesn't let me... So, i stay were i am as we are enjoying our little moment...