Hogwarts

The train came to a stop and Y/N was awoken by Harry, immediately Y/N's hand went for his wand only to remember where he was. He relaxed before standing up and stepping out into the corridor, he could see Hermione talking to some other students before he looked the other way to see a Blonde girl with silvery blue eyes looking at him with something resembling a smile, she simply nodded to him as he nodded back before disembarking the train, most students were wearing their uniforms, Y/N was still in his usual clothes, while some students were carrying small cases that they had taken with them onto the train, Y/N wasn't.

He looked around and saw a 12 ft tall bearded man calling to the first years, Harry immediately walked over to him, with a sense of familiarity. Y/N followed the crowd calmly, his hand hanging low near his wand. The First years followed the man who Y/N found out was named Hagrid, following him down to a small docks where there were boats waiting for them. He climbed into a boat and was soon joined by Harry and Ron, along with Hagrid. 

"We all in?!" Hagrid called out as the students all nodded. "'kay, FORWARD!"

Immediately the boats began to sail forward seemingly of their own volition, heading towards a huge castle in the distance, the castle was illuminated by the lights inside.

Y/N smiled slightly before reaching his hand into the water and feeling the feel of the water rushing through his fingers, the splash of the water on his face, the rain falling in his head

Y/N smiled slightly before reaching his hand into the water and feeling the feel of the water rushing through his fingers, the splash of the water on his face, the rain falling in his head. If he would arrive at Hogwarts like this each year, he would be happy. Y/N turned and saw Ron with his eyes closed slightly.

"Open your eyes Ron." Y/N said calmly as he smirked to himself.

"Are you mad, the waters choppy and the weathers terrible, I'll open them when we get there-"

"Call this choppy? You hear that Hagrid, he reckons this is choppy."

"Ye don't know what choppy is." Hagrid remarked with a smile.

"Ron, try the sea in this weather, then come and complain." Y/N remarked as he stood up and stood at the front of the boat.

"Oi, sit back down George Washington." Hermione called to him with a kind smile. Y/N watched as land approached. As the boats arrived at the docks, Y/N simply stepped off, his balance on the boat was perfect, even in these conditions.

 As the boats arrived at the docks, Y/N simply stepped off, his balance on the boat was perfect, even in these conditions