Graveyard Venom

"Do nothing! He's mine to finish!" Voldemort commanded. "He's mine!"

Harry looked at Y/N, silently pleading his friend to help, but the distraction was enough, Voldemort's killing curse hit Harry, killing him on the spot.

"L/N." Voldemort said as he called Y/N to ensure Potter was dead, he knelt down and checked Potters Pulse.

"Dead." Y/N confirmed as he looked at Voldemort and nodded...

Y/N looked at Harry's body and took a deep breath before turning and seeing Nagini looking at the dead body. He stood up and took a step back, Y/N watched as Voldemort caught his breath from what looked like some sort of heart attack.

"Nagini... dinner is served." Voldemort said with a smile as the snake coiled up before launching towards Harry's body, within the split second that the snake took to fly through the air, a killing curse hit Nagini, killing the snake and the horcrux. Everyone turned to see Y/N with his wand drawn, he reached into his bag and threw the ring into the air.

"Kill the traitor!" Voldemort yelled as Y/N swiftly drew the Colt Revolver.

He fired two shots, one at the ring, destroying the horcrux and then another at Voldemort, shooting him in the head

Curses flew at Y/N who dived for cover behind a statue.

"TRAITOR! WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR WHORES!" Greyback called out as Y/N peaked out.

"You're the ones bending over for the first person who says they hate muggleborns and offers you money to fund your racism!" Y/N said as he stayed in cover, he knew if he left said cover, he was finished. "Tell you what, give me Lucius Malfoy, and I'll let the rest of you fucks slither off to your holes!"

"Surround him." Lucius ordered as Y/N tried to get an angle on him but was nearly hit in the face with a killing curse.

Y/N started moving to another piece of cover, casting curses and firing bullets to suppress the Death Eaters.

"Come on out Y/N, stop delaying the inevitable." Lucius taunted.

Y/N heard the voice, the same voice, it was the same tone he had when he had murdered Remi, something in Y/N's mind seemed to throw all sense of self preservation out of the window as Y/N started moving from cover to cover, heading back towards Lucius.

"You're the one who won't face me Lucius, you need to kill little girls just to get to me!" Y/N yelled out as a curse whizzed past his head, he looked up and saw Crabbe Sr, in an instant Y/N shot him.

"Kill her? You think that that was all we did to her?!" Lucius laughed, if you had been a few minutes later we would have spared her... only to ask for the children 9 months later. She was fun when she fucking screamed! You needed to be reminded, and so did she."

"Reminded of what?!" Y/N called out as he rolled from behind a statue and into cover behind a headstone.

"That I'm not just a worker for the ministry,  I am the ministry, and I can do whatever the fuck I want!" Lucius laughed as Y/N laughed.

"You can do whatever you want huh?!" Y/N yelled out, killing another death eater with the colt and then another with his wand.

"Oh yes!"

"You can do whatever you want... the only thing you can't do... is your fucking wife!" Y/N yelled out with a laugh Lucius blasted Y/N's cover with a bombarda. "You know I took her anal virginity right?! First time we fucked. Yeah, first time. And I had her cumming her brains out in the tent at the world cup, when you were talking to the minister. I've been cucking you so hard you might as well call me a fuckin chef!"

Lucius was sending curses at every headstone he thought Y/N was using for cover.

"Careful, some of these are hundreds of years old!" Y/N taunted. "You're fighting for Voldemort, the cunt was a half blood the whole time! He was a half blood with daddy issues. Speaking of the word daddy, maybe I'll have Narcissa call me that tonight, or maybe I'll have her call Granger Daddy as she fucks Cissa with a strap on!"

Lucius yelled as he sent curse after curse in Y/N's direction.

"If you're the best the death eaters have to offer, then I don't know what the fuss was about over your return. You pathetic sack of shit!" Y/N yelled out as Lucius cast a killing curse that missed Y/N by inches. "Expelliarmus!"

Lucius was disarmed but Y/N knew he was outnumbered, going for the kill now would just lead to his own death. He looked over to Harry who stood up and reached for his wand, Y/N ran to Potter and tackled him to the floor, landing next to Voldemort.

"Get off of-"

"Summon the fucking cup now!" Y/N yelled as Harry did as he was ordered to, transporting himself, Y/N, and the dead body of Voldemort back to Hogwarts, at the entrance of the maze...