Bludgers and Bones...

It was the quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryiffindor, and Gryffindor were losing 80 to 30. Y/N, Angelina, and Alicia couldn't get a good counter going with Slytherins aggression tactics. Y/N was trying to keep the team when he scored two of their three goals but they were struggling, Ginny and Hermione were cheering Gryffindor on in the crowd.

Slytherin scored again after Wood was tackled out of the way making it an open goal, though in Y/N's honest opinion, Daphne didn't really need the assistance.

"That's another ten points for Slytherin. They now lead 90 to 30." Lee Jordan announced.

Y/N looked at the Slytherin chasers with the quaffle, he zoomed towards them and managed to tackle the quaffle from the chaser before turning and seeing Alicia and Angelina were marked by the Slytherin squad. Y/N knew something was wrong as he looked to his right and saw Wood get hit by a rogue bludger and begin falling, Y/N flew over and caught Wood before slowly descending and dropping Wood off on the pitch before flying up and heading for Slytherins goals, the Slytherin team were able to easily catch up with Y/N on their newer models of broom but they didn't realize that was his plan.

As the Slytherin team surrounded Y/N he threw the quaffle to Alicia who caught it and scored. With Wood out of the match Y/N filled in, he organised the team into a defensive formation, Angelina tackled the quaffle from Marcus Flint and Y/N was being blocked from getting it by the Slytherin keeper, who was trying to barge him away, Y/N stood up on his broom to get the height advantage and jumped, heading the ball through Slytherins hoop, as he fell Y/N caught his own broom and climbed back onto his broom.

The Gryffindor crowd went wild at the sight, Y/N looked below and was just in time to see Draco trip on his broom and come flying out onto the ground below, Y/N looked over to Harry and saw him reaching for the snitch only for the rogue bludger to hit Harry's right forearm, even from looking at the incident Y/N could tell it Harry's arm was broken, luckily Madame Pomfrey can mend bones in an instant. Y/N watched in suspense as he saw Harry chasing the snitch, reaching his good arm out to grab it. just as he caught it Harry lost control of the snitch and was sent flying forward onto the sand. Y/N tackled the quaffle from a Slytherin player and was about to score when Lee Jordan spoke.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!" He announced, Y/N looked over to Harry and saw the bludger heading straight for him, he zoomed over Harry and the bludger hit Y/N's broom as it went in for another attack on Harry. Hermione rushed in with her wand already drawn.

"Finite Incantato!" Hermione cast and a firework like spell shot out of her wand and destroyed the bludger.

"Thank you." Harry said to Hermione as Y/N joined them.

"Are you alright?" Y/N asked as he looked at Harry checking for any other wounds aside from his arm.

"No. I think...I think my arms broken." Harry said as Lockhart rushed over.

"Not to worry Harry, I will fix that arm of yours straight away." Lockhart told Harry as Y/N shook his head.

"No. Not you." Harry said earning a slight chuckle from Y/N.

"Poor boy, doesn't know what he's saying." Lockhart said as Y/N turned to Fred and George.

"Now this...won't hurt a bit. Brackium Emendo!" Lockhart cast the spell and lifted Harrys arm up, Harry's entire forearm just flopped.

 Brackium Emendo!" Lockhart cast the spell and lifted Harrys arm up, Harry's entire forearm just flopped

"Ah...yes, well, that can sometimes happen, but the point is..." Lockhart bent Harry's arm back to his elbow.

" Lockhart bent Harry's arm back to his elbow

"...You can no longer fell any pain, and very clearly the bones are not broken." Lockhart said as Y/N's gaze snapped to the Defence Against the Dark arts teacher.

"That's cos there's no bones left you dumb bastard! Damn it old man, if he can't grow those bones back, you'll wish it was you with no bones!" Y/N snapped at Lockhart before turning to Hagrid. "Hagrid, could you help me take him to the hospital wing?"

A few moments later Gryffindor team and Harrys friends were all gathered around Harry in the hospital.

"Oh, mister Malfoy stop making such a fuss. You can go. Out of my way, out of my way! Should have been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back?" Madam Pomfrey said as she walked in with a bottle designed to look similar to a skeleton.

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asked.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful. You're in for a rough night Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." Pomfrey said as she handed Harry a cup of medicine. Harry took a sip of it before spitting it back out.

"Well, what do you expect, pumpkin juice?" Pomfrey said as she poured the medicine out again

"Well, what do you expect, pumpkin juice?" Pomfrey said as she poured the medicine out again. Eventually it came time for everyone who could to go back to their dormitories, Y/N and Hermione were walking together while Ron had rushed on ahead.

Y/N and Hermione both decided to stay up sat in front of the fire, studying for the night, it was getting around ten and the pair were about to head off to their respective dorms when Y/N heard the same voice as he had heard the night Mrs Norris was attacked, Hermione had noticed Y/N had come to a halt and was looking around inquisitively.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked as Y/N looked at her.

"It's happening again!" Y/N said as he followed the voice.

"Rip... tear... Kill!" The voice said as Y/N rushed through the corridors with Hermione following him, worried about her friend.

They arrived at the just in time to see Professor McGonagall arriving at the scene, discovering Colin Creevey petrified on the floor holding a camera and some grapes.

"He must have been sneaking out to visit Harry." Y/N said as Hermuone.

"Why now?"

"Best time to sneak out is when people are heading back to their dorms, especially if you're a first year, just say you got lost." Y/N said as he looked around the corner. "There's nothing we can do for him right this second. Come on, let's get back before we're caught, or petrified."

Y/N led Hermione back to the Gryffindor common room where they both sat down.

Hermione looked at Y/N before she headed up to bed, stopping for a to smile at him before she left. Y/N sighed and decided to go to sleep on the couch in front of the fireplace, listening to the raindrops on the windows as he got to sleep...