Hospital Hero, Harry

Y/N entered the Hospital wing and looked at Harry who was sitting on the hospital bed, the boy looked up and saw Y/N. Potter Immediately went for his wand only for Y/N to not even move for his own wand.

"You gonna curse me Harry?"

"I'd very much like to your traitorous bastard."

"Well, you're right on one account, I am likely a bastard, it would explain a lot." Y/N said as he looked at Harry. "Traitorous, well that's only if you're a Death Eater, which you are definitely not."

"You're a Death Eater though." Harry said as Y/N looked to Pomfrey.

"No, Harry, I was working undercover for Amelia Bones, I'd figured out that you were a horcrux for Voldemort. Meaning you had to die in order for him to die, the artefacts I've been hunting the past two years, they were horcruxes. I've been destroying them to make sure that tonight, we could kill Voldemort once and for all. So I put my name in the cup, knowing there was likely a plot to put yours in the cup already underway. I knew this was a chance to kill the Cunt lord, so I took it. I had my mother give me the Dark Mark, allowing me to be summoned to that graveyard if I couldn't make it with you."

"Wha-"

"I planned to kill Voldemort the whole time, it was just a matter of waiting for the opportune moment."

"When I was dead..."

"Exactly, with you dead, and Voldemort bringing his pet snake along, I had his last two horcruxes ready to kill. Meaning that he could be killed, I destroyed the ring and then killed Nagini, and then Voldemort himself. Hence the dead body."

"But the things you said about the girls..."

"Part of the cover, and I hate those things I said, but it was that or wind up dead and Voldemort returns with no one knowing how to kill him." Y/N said as he looked at Harry. "I did it all so that people who really would mean those things, wouldn't get to hurt them. If it meant protecting you and my friends, I'd do it all over again and more."

"Funny way of protecting me, letting me get murdered." Harry remarked bitterly as Y/N nodded.

"Well, I had to do it Harry, or else Hermione or Luna would be the next people being murdered." Y/N said as Harry looked at Y/N.

"How is Luna?" Harry asked as Y/N smiled.

"She's fine, outside. Look, Harry, I'm sorry, but it was this or an all out war with hundreds dead, and I don't want to go through that again." Y/N said as he looked at Harry who nodded. Y/N offered his hand and Harry noticed it had fresh blood on it.

"Y/N... your hand." Harry said as Y/N looked at it and then fell to the floor. "MADAM POMFREY!"

Harry knelt down next to Y/N.

"I'm... sorry Harry." Y/N whispered as Harry nodded.

"Apologize when you're through this." Harry said as Madam Pomfrey arrived, looking at Y/N before turning him over and seeing a cut under his arm stretching out onto his lower back and a small piece of rock sticking out of his leg. "How didn't someone notice this?"

"Glamours, I wanted you treated before I was seen to." Y/N said as Harry shook his head.

"Stubborn dick." Harry cursed as Y/N smirked.

"Bitch." Y/N responded as Harry let out a laugh.

"I wish you would have told me your plan mate."

"You couldn't know, the slightest indication and Voldemort would have known, besides, he would have read your mind." Y/N said as he smiled at his friend. "For what it's worth Harry, I am sorry, but you're safe from Voldemort now, Narcissa and Bellatrix can train you to be safe from the remaining death eaters."

"Blood replenishing potions!" Pomfrey called out as Thomas and Narcissa arrived with the potions. She gave Y/N the potion and the boy drank it without complaint. They watched as he continued to bleed out and not improve. "They're not working."

"What about a blood transfusion?!" Harry asked as Pomfrey looked at him.

"That could work." Thomas said as he looked to Y/N.

"What blood type is he?" Harry asked as the girls entered the hospital.

"Same as me O+." Ginny said as she entered approached.

"How do you know his blood type?" Thomas asked as Ginny rolled up one of her sleeves.

"On the back of his watch, he engraved it on with his wand to make sure if something like this happened, you would know easily." Ginny said as she looked at Thomas. "How do I do this?"

"Poppy, prepare Ginny." Thomas said as he looked at his little brother. "You'd better come through this you annoying little fuck or I'm dragging you out of hell!"

Ginny was attached to the equipment and the blood began flowing, she held hands with Y/N while looking at him.

Harry looked at Y/N, and it all came crashing down on him, Y/N might die, and the last thing he'll remember is that Harry hated him for what happened in that graveyard.

"Kiss him." Harry told Ginny.

"What?" The Weasley girl asked in confusion.

"Kiss him, make sure that the marriage contract between me and you never comes close to fruition, if he dies, I want him to know you and the girls are safe." Harry said as he looked at Ginny who looked to Y/N before seeing his blood had covered her hands, she leaned over and kissed Y/N passionately on the lips.

That was when a golden glow surrounded not just Ginny and Y/N, but all of the girls, they felt like their blood was fizzing as the glow intensified until it was visible for miles.

Albus Dumbledore stormed into the Hospital wing and saw it, Ginny Weasley giving blood with her left arm and using her right hand to tuck some of Y/N's hair behind his ears as she kissed the boy.

Harry looked at Albus with clear hate in his eyes.

That was when a cough came from Y/N.

"Water." Y/N wheezed out as Harry grabbed a bottle and handed it to Y/N who took one sip of it before looking at Harry. "That's the anaesthetic jelly!"

"Oh..."

"... Stupid boy." Hermione said as Harry smiled.

" Hermione said as Harry smiled

"I car fee ma honge." Y/N said as they looked at Harry. "Hoopih boy!"

"Easy mistake to make." Harry said with an awkward smile and a shrug.

"Well, it's just a matter of waiting." Madam Pomfrey said as she looked at Y/N. "I'll set this place up for the girls to stay, but Mr Potter and Miss Lovegood will need to leave when the curfew draws near."

"Hank ooh." Y/N said as Pomfrey shook here head while looking at Harry...