Pre-Season Quidditch Match

Y/N and Harry were playing in the Gryffindor vs Slytherin quidditch match, with Y/N playing chaser and Potter playing seeker.

"Hello and welcome to Hogwarts' first quidditch Pre-Season game of the season. Today's game -- Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan said over the magic megaphone. The crowds erupted into cheers for each team. "The players take their positions as Madame Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!"

"Now I want a nice clean game...from all of you." Hooch said as she kicked a chest, opening it. Two bludgers flew up into the sky followed by the Golden Snitch.

"The bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch, remember the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catchers the snitch ends the game." Lee explained as Hooch walked up to the chest and grabbed the quaffle before throwing it into the air. "The quaffle is released, and the game begins!"

Angelina Johnson grabbed the quaffle and ran with it, passing the Slytherin team before throwing the ball through the tallest hoop, gaining ten points for Gryffindor.

The Slytherin team now had possession of the ball and a player named Bletchley passed it to the Slytherin Captain, Graham Montague, Graham ran with the ball and trued to score only for Wood to block it with his broom, earning him a glare from Flint. Y/N managed to catch the ball that had rebounded off of Rons save and was now moving up the field, passing to Angelina Johnson and Ginny, the passing play was unbelievable, and when Y/N finally got the ball he was able to go on a run with it, he done a one-two pass with Ginny, when the quaffle was coming back towards him, Y/N managed to kick the ball through the hoop, scoring. The crowd went wild, Y/N flew past the stand where he saw, Hermione and Hagrid all celebrating, he was celebrating with them before flying off and catching a pass from Wood.

Graham Montague had had enough of Ron, he grabbed a Slytherin beaters baton and smacked a bludger into Weasley, knocking him out and causing him to fall to the floor on his broom. The crowd began to boo at Slytherin, who had now gained possession of the quaffle and began to score on the open goal. Graham and another Slytherin chaser began to knock the Gryffindor team out of the match, they sent Angelina Johnson flying into a stand. Slytherin scored again and were level with Gryffindor.

"Y/N!" Ginny called out, passing him the quaffle but Graham knocked it just out of Y/N's reach, both Y/N and Montague went into a dive to gain possession of the quaffle with Montague looking at the floor rapidly approaching him and started to pull up, Y/N meanwhile doubled down on his dive and caught up with the quaffle, fulling up with a mere inch between him and the ground, he flew up and right at the Slytherin captain who went to tackle the ball from Y/N only to be denied by the boy barrel rolling out of the way and flying upwards before he threw the ball through the slytherin hoop, the crowd went wild, with even Daphne Greengrass who was a chaser for the Slytherin team smirking at him.

"And Harry Potter has caught the snitch, Gryffindor wins!" Lee Jordan's voice celebrated over the radio, with the whole team coming together to celebrate, well, most of them, Y/N landed and was practically dragged away by Hermione, Ginny and Daphne for their own celebrations...