Duelling Tournament Part #3

"Everte Statum!" Parkinson cast, Y/N was quick to block with protego and returned with a spell of his own.

"Flipendo!" Y/N cast, Pansy was sent flying and landing on her arse.

"Come on Parkinson, this is depressing." Y/N said with a smirk, Daphne was biting her bottom lip seeing her boyfriend in action.

"Stupify!" Pansy cast as Y/N stepped to the side once.

"You couldn't cast a fart out of your own arse!" Y/N taunted as he smirked smugly, Snape couldn't help but grin at the taunt.

"Serpensortia!" Pansy cast casted and a snake came flying out of the tip of his wand. The snake slithered towards Y/N who didn't even flinch as the snake reared it head to attack.

Y/N swished his wand to destroy the snake before avoiding a curse. He lunged forward and dropped to one knee as he cast a spell.

"Depulso!" Y/N cast, sending Pansy flying off of the stage.

"Y/N has beaten Pansy Parkinson, Parkinson is out." McGonagall said as Y/N was once again put up against Harry.

"Let's do this Potter." Y/N said as he smiled at his friend. The boy was clearly a skilled duellist...then again...so was Y/N.

"Stupify!" Y/N cast after he blocked an attack, sending Potter falling over but quickly recovering. Y/N looked at him. "Bombarda Maxima!"

An explosion went off, sending Potter diving backwards to avoid it, he just about managed to stay on the stage.

"Not too late for you to surrender." Y/N said as he saw a spell fly towards him, Y/N stepped out of the way of the spell. Y/N walked towards Harry, using protego to block the incoming spells, backing Harry up until he nearly fell off of the stage.

Expelliarmus!

Y/N blocked with Protego.

"It's not too late for you to run." Harry said as Y/N smirked. "Depulso!"

The spell flew past Y/N who rolled out of the way.

"Expelliarmus! Levioso! Depulso!" Y/N cast the three spells, retrieving his own wand before sending Potter flying through the air.

"Y/N L/N has beaten Harry Potter. Daphne Greengrass has beaten Ronald Weasley, knocking him out of the competition. Hermione Granger has beaten Pansy Parkinson. Ginny Weasley has beaten Cormac McLaggen, knocking him out of the competition."

Y/N now came up against Goyle.

"Hope you're ready..."

"Where abouts do you want to land when I send you flying onto your arse?" Y/N remarked, they both assumed their positions.

"Begin!"

Y/N was faster on the draw.

"Depulso!"

Goyle was send flying backwards off of the stage

"Accio wand!" Y/N caught Goyles wand and held it in his hand.

"Y/N L/N has beaten Gregory Goyle and is currently on a winning streak!"

Y/N was once again against Harry.

"Last life?" Y/N said as Harry nodded.