Look Mum, I'm Famous!

Y/N arrived back at Hogwarts with the goblet in his satchel, he smirked to himself as he walked into the Room of Hidden Things and looked for the table he had marked, finding it he pulled out the locket that was hidden before he pulled something from his satchel, a revolver with engravings.

He took a moment to take aim before shooting the goblet, watching as Voldemorts Soul spewed from it before vanishing. He smirked to himself before reaching behind the table for something he had stashed when he came up with this plan.

It was a Classic repeater rifle with a black leather wrap around the stock and a traditional medicine wheel on the right side of the stock.

He checked the ammo before aiming at the Locket and firing, destroying the horcrux in the locket, Y/N smiled, he now had a way to kill Voldemort without needing to risk Azkaban for using Unforgivable curses

"Yee haw chucklefuck." Y/N muttered to himself jokingly before putting the weapons in their cases and placing them with the destroyed horcruxes behind the marked desk.

As he arrived at the Great Hall he saw Hermione and Ginny sitting with Harry, talking to him, he looked down. He approached and Hermione looked at him.

"Where have you been?" She asked apprehensively.

"I've been working on some stuff... things. Why? What's wrong?"

"Cho's left me." Harry said as Y/N looked at him.

"You what?" Y/N asked in shock as Harry looked at him.

"She believes the latest rumour from Skeeter, claiming that me and Hermione are having a thing going behind your back and Cho's back." Harry said. "Truth be told, she and I haven't been going well behind closed doors since my name came out of that cup."

Y/N closed his eyes and sighed.

"Fucking Skeeter." Y/N muttered to himself as he looked over Harry's shoulder at Cho, he just shook his head and glared at her before looking to Harry. "Well then... fuck 'er. She takes the word of Rita Scatter over the word of her boyfriend, she's clearly not intelligent, funny because Ravenclaw has a reputation for intelligence. Don't worry mate, I'm sure there are plenty of other fish in the sea."

Harry smiled at his friend, Y/N leaned in and kissed Hermione on the temple before leaning over to Ginny and kissing her on the temple as well, he stood up and checked his watch.

"Where are you going? Lessons don't start for a while." Hermione said as Y/N smiled.

"I need to go and speak with Narcissa." Y/N said. "After all, considering what I'm going to be facing tomorrow, I think it's best I'm on the healers good side."

He left and headed to the hospital wing where he found Narcissa working.

"Ooh." Groaned Draco.

"Oh stop moaning Draco."

"What happened to him?" Y/N asked as Draco looked at him.

"He fell out of a tree." Narcissa said as Y/N chuckled.

"Hit every branch on the way down or is he just that ugly?" Y/N joked as Narcissa turned to glare at him.

"You're hardly a looker you know Y/N." Draco said as Y/N smirked.

"Oh I look, usually in the opposite direction of where you are." Y/N joked as Draco let out a laugh before wincing.

"Idiot, don't make me laugh when I'm like this." Draco groaned as Y/N smiled. "It hurts."

"Maybe I should get you a mirror, make it hurt more?" Y/N said as Draco put the middle finger up at him. "Aww, is wittle Dwaco got an owie? Don't wuwwy, I'm suwer Mummy will fix it."

"I hate you and hope you're killed in the tournament."

"I know." Y/N said with a laugh.

"Well... it's nice to see you two back to a somewhat friendly state with one another." Narcissa said as Y/N smiled.

"Shame I'm not here for you Draco, or else I'd have brought you grapes." Y/N said as Draco shook his head.

"Drop dead Y/N." Draco said.

"Maybe when you're older." Y/N joked before looking to Narcissa. "Mistress, May I speak with you in private."

"Very well, Draco, just stay there and rest for a few minutes and then get back to classes.

"What is it?" Narcissa said as Y/N looked at her.

"I... look, I'm not sorry for some of the things I said, I'm not sorry that I aimed at Lucius.... but... I'm sorry we argued and I'm sorry I said some of the other things I said." Y/N said as Narcissa looked at him, she didn't expect this.

"I'm sorry too Y/N you were right. I know I can come across as a cold hearted manipulative bitch sometimes I forget it's really just a mask, I suppose I'm so used to having it on 24/7 that I don't know how to take it off anymore." Narcissa said as Y/N looked at her and smirked.

"Well, how about I visit your quarters tonight and I help you take of the mask, along with anything else you happen to be wearing?" Y/N said, leaning in close and whispering it into Narcissa's ear.

"Now that sounds like an apology I can get behind." Narcissa said as she smiled. "10:30 tonight, five rapid knocks followed by two slow knocks, I'll know it's you."

"As you wish... Mistress." Y/N said as an owl arrived and delivered the paper, dropping a copy on Draco's lap.

"WHAT?!" Draco yelled, earning a scornful look of Narcissa.

"Draco, keep it down this is a place of healing not a quidditch stadium." Narcissa scolded.

"Mother, look at the paper!"

THE GREAT GRINGOTTS ROBBERY!

GOBLINS ARE ASTOUNDED TO FIND THAT THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF VAULT THREE, THE VAULT BELONGING TO THE MALFOY FAMILY WAS CLEARED OUT EARLIER IN A DARING HEIST, THE HEISTERS ARE PRESUMED TO HAVE ESCAPED MILLIONS IN MONEY AND TRINKETS, ALONG WITH ARTEFACTS FROM THE LESTRANGE VAULT AND MONEY FROM THE LESTRANGE VAULT. 

INVESTIGATIONS ARE ONGOING BUT WITH SEEMINGLY NO WITNESSES AURORS AND GOBLINS FIND THEMSELVES CONFOUNDED AT THE ROBBERY, WITH ONLY TWO KNOWN FACTS, ONE BEING THAT THE MOTIVE WAS CLEARLY MONEY, AND TWO BEING THAT THE THIEVES RESPONSIBLE ESCAPED FROM THE RAID CONDUCTED ON THE BANK BY MINISTRY AURORS, WITH THOSE RESPONSIBLE SEEMINGLY VANISHING INTO THIN AIR DESPITE THE BANKS ANTI-APERATION WARDS BEING IN WORKING ORDER. 

THE ESTIMATED TAKE FROM EACH VAULT WAS AROUND 321,285,145 GALLEONS FROM THE MALFOY VAULT, NOT INCLUDING THE ARTEFACTS AND TRINKETS TAKEN, AND 200,000,000 GALLEONS FROM THE LESTRANGE VAULT ALONG WITH VARIOUS TRINKETS. 

GRINGOTTS ASSURES CLIENTS THAT THEIR MONEY IS SAFE AND THAT THEY ARE LOOKING INTO THE ROBBERY AND INTO IMPROVING THEIR SECURITY MEASURES AS THIS PAPER PRINTS.

YOU CAN ALL BE CERTAIN THAT THIS PAPER WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON ANY NEWS CONCERNING THE ROBBERY AND AS ALWAYS WILL PRINT ONLY THE TRUE FACTS OF THE MATTER...

Article by Rita Skeeter.

Narcissa looked up from the paper and saw Y/N had gone, she internally smirked to herself at seeing Lucius being robbed blind by her lover...