Another Prophecy

Y/N was in Divination the next day, wishing he had Hermione with him, as it stood, he was sat at the same table as Harry and Luna, the couple holding hands under the table, Y/N looked to Ginny who was with Susan and Daphne across the room, she winked at him reassuringly as Y/N smiled at her kindly. As they were listening to Trelawney talking when the woman stopped, her eyes glazing over slightly as Y/N's brows furrowed in suspicion.

"The true heiress of Ravenclaw lives, soon she will help the boy destined to destroy the ministry in his goal, but there is one who seeks to harm them and their allies, the bearded man who lies, he always lies, he seeks to destroy the boy and claim their victory for himself. Deceit and destruction await friends of the heir to Ravenclaw, and when the Dark Lord rises she will be hunted for her blood! Fear not however, for her bond with her soul mate can sway the hero back to the path of the light when he strays towards the dark. In our darkest hour she can help her soul mate break free from the chains that bind him, and allow him to assist the chosen one to chase away the forces of darkness, for demons run when a good man goes to war, Night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies. Night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war. The heiress of Ravenclaw will rely on those who surround her in her quest to free the innocent and unite the land..."

Y/N looked at Trelawny in shock.

"Who was the prophecy about there? Who else's life did you condemn?" Y/N remarked under his breath as he looked at the Divination professor with a look of concern. Y/N looked to Harry. "Take notes on what she says will you?"

"Where are you going?"

"I need to research something." Y/N said as he left the Divination classroom, tipping his hat to the professor as he passed her on the way out.

As Y/N sat there in the Library, going through every single book that spoke of Ravenclaw's bloodline, he started thinking of the prophecy Trelawny had said. Something worried him, and it was something he didn't particularly feel like advertising...