Shopping Date...

Y/N was with Harry in Hogsmeade the pair of them looking for their Yule Ball outfits while the girls were also in Hogsmeade looking for their outfits.

"Do you honestly think someone put the idea that he owned Hermione into his head... like some sort of hypnotherapy but... weirder?" Harry asked as Y/N paused.

"Don't know, don't really care about the reason why he did it, the fact is no one hurts my friends and gets away with it." Y/N said as Harry gave a slight smile. The pair of them stepped out from the two dressing rooms wearing the outfits they were looking at.

"What do you think? Think she'll like it?"

"Just show her a good time Harry, don't be spending the whole night thinking about dancing with someone else or something stupid like that, cause you'll only look back at it and kick yourself." Y/N said as he smiled at him. "I should have brought Thomas, he's good with suits."

"I'm glad you think so little brother." Thomas' voice said over his shoulder.

"I'm never hearing the end of that am I?"

"I'll try and make sure of it." Thomas said with a grin.

"What are you here for?"

"Looking for a new suit to wear for the ball." Thomas said as Y/N chuckled.

"Taking mum are you?" Y/N joked as Thomas gave a small smiled.

"No actually, I'm taking a friend of mine who works part time at Ilvermorny, she's in... our business." Thomas said as Y/N looked at him.

"A Girlfriend." Y/N said as Thomas looked at him.

"She's not my girlfriend-"

"You're buying a new suit to impress her Thomas, don't try to con a conman." Y/N said as Thomas sighed.

"She isn't... but yes, I'm trying to impress her." Thomas said as Y/N smiled.

"Well, best of luck to you Tommy." Y/N said as he looked at his older brother.

"Wow, that sounded genuine."

"I'm not a complete dick you know." Y/N said as Thomas smiled before looking at the two boys.

"I'd go with the other ones Y/N, they suit you more, and Harry, maybe a bow tie, white like your shirt."

Y/N nodded and went into his cubicle and changed into the suit before stepping out of the cubicle wearing a charcoal grey blazer, a notched lapel grey pinstripe vest, a gold pocket watch with a chain in his vest, a white dress shirt with a club collar, a pale blue paisley patterned necktie, and dark grey slacks, still wearing his usual boots.

Hermione and the girls watched as Y/N, Harry and Thomas left the shop, the three boys heading over to the pub but Y/N stopped for a moment, heading towards the girls.

"Ladies." Y/N said politely as he kissed each and every one barring Luna. "Have you all got your outfits?"

"We're just heading in there now."

"Spare no expense, Rudolphus Lestrange is paying." Y/N said with a smirk as he looked at the girls, Daphne just wore a smug look, Hermione and Ginny looked shocked, Astoria and Luna both simply smiled.

Harry approached and looked to Luna who smiled kindly at him.

"Hello Harry, how's your trip going?" She asked in her usual dreamy tone.

"Great." Harry answered as Ginny spoke up from the doorway to the clothes shop.

"Luna, are you coming?"