Back At Hogwarts Again...

The Choir had just finished their song, with Y/N being in his seat next to Hermione with people giving him pats on the back as he passed them, as Y/N sat down he looked over to see Dumbledore walking up to do his start of year speech.

"Welcome, welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First I'd like to welcome professor R.J. Lupin, who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, Professor." Dumbledore announced as Lupin stood up nervously and gave a humble bow before sitting back down.

"Of course, that's why he knew to give you both chocolate." Hermione said.

"Pottah, L/N!" Malfoy whisper shouted, Y/N and Harry turned. "Is it true you both fainted? I mean, you actually fainted?"

"Shut up, or else I'll be sending you back to your mummy dearest in a bucket." Y/N said coldly as he glared at Draco.

"How did he find out?" Harry asked.

"Just forget it mate." Y/N said calmly.

"Now Professor Silvanus Kettleburn, who has been our care for magical creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own...Rubeus Hagrid." Dumbledore announced as Hagrid stood up and nudged the table forward, he got an almost universal applaud. "Filling in the role of school nurse assistant, I am pleased to welcome the One of St Mungos best, and the ever delightful, Mister Thomas L/N."

Introducing Tom Ellis as Thomas L/N

Dumbldore gave a wink to Y/N as the boy turned and saw his older brother sitting at the teachers table.

"In the jaws of the basilisk...that would be better than this moment." Y/N muttered to himself. "Seriously, give me anything to end this, a werewolf, a dragon, a terrifying graveyard, anything. I should have stayed off school and gone horcrux hunting like I planned."

Hermione and Harry where smiling and laughing while Ron was looking at Hermione's smile.

"On a more disquieting note, at the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban until such a time as Sirius Black and Bellatrix Black are captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities... a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times...if one only remembers to turn on the light."

As the feast finished up the quartet were heading to the Gryffindor common room.

"I think Y/N is trying to take us off of the subject that his brother is now a teachers assistant." Hermione said as she laughed.

"I know I'm going to die of embarrassment." Y/N said as Seamus rushed past him and up to the fat lady painting.

"Fortuna Major." Seamus said trying to open the door, the painting only shushed him and began singing again. "Here, listen-- she just won't let me in."

"Fortuna Major." Y/N said the phrase.

"No, no, no, wait. Wait. Watch this." And with that she began singing only to devolved into an ear piercing scream, she eventually smashed the glass in her hand against the wall behind her. "Amazing. Just with my voice."

"Woman, open the door or so help me I'll spray paint all over you!" Y/N said with a bit of growl in his voice, he wanted to get to bed and try to forget that Thomas was teaching at Hogwarts and to forget the dementors.

"Yes, all right. Go in." The painting said as it opened.

"She's still doing it, she couldn't carry a bleeding note in a bucket. Mad cow." Y/N joked with Seamus as the Gryffindors all went up to their dorms.

That night the boys were all helping themselves to sound producing sweets.

Seamus got a green one and started making monkey noises.

"What is that? You call that a monkey?" Ron laughed.

"Do not give him one again." Ron said as he passed a sweet to Neville. "Here Neville, try an elephant."

Neville began to make noises that genuinely sounded like an elephant.

"Ron, catch." Seamus said as he passed Ron a sweet, Ron began to roar like a lion.

"Y/N try this one." Harry tossed Y/N a sweet and he began to roar like a T-Rex from Jurassic Park. "Oh, I think we have a winner."

Harry pulled out a sweet and put it in his mouth.

"Oh, don't try one of them!" Ron tried to warn only for steam to come bursting out of Harry's ears and for the boys to all start a pillow fight...