Fleurs Flights of Fancy

Y/N was with Hermione in the library, they were actually studying this time as opposed to shagging all over the place. Hermione was however sitting on Y/N's lap as they studied.

"Y/N?"

"Mm?" Y/N responded as Hermione turned to look at him.

"What's the thing between you and Fleur?" Hermione asked as Y/N paused.

"What do you mean?"

"At the start of the year you saw her and immediately assumed you would be dead?"

"Well... um, remember when I was on the run?" Y/N asked as Hermione looked confused.

"Yes?"

"Well, for a time I was hiding out in France, until... well, I can't go back if I or any of you girls want to have a family in the future." Y/N said as Hermione raised her brow.

"What?"

"Fleurs Father was the minister of magic for France at the time, and... he kind of caught me making out with Fleur." Y/N said as Hermione looked at him in shock.

"Bollocks-"

"That's what he wants to cut off yes." Y/N said as Hermione looked at him before smiling.

"What?" Y/N asked as Hermione leaned in and kissed him

"You mentioned us having a family." Hermione said as Y/N smiled.

"Would you want to have a family with... me?" Y/N asked as Hermione looked at him.

"I want to stay with you forever Y/N. I..." Hermione began, pausing for a moment as Y/N leaned in and kissed her.

"I love you." He said as Hermione's eyes watered before she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for a kiss. "I love you Hermione Jean Granger. You, and every other one of our girls."

Hermione kissed him again.

"I love you too, Y/N." Hermione said as she looked him in the eyes.

"I promise you Hermione, by the end of this year, you and the wizarding world will never have to worry about The Dark Lord ever again." Y/N said as he looked at her.

"What do you plan on doing, killing him?" Hermione chuckled.

"Yes." Y/N said as he smiled at her. "I'm over half way there. just three more steps before I can kill the bastard once and for all, and if I'm lucky, I can take Lucius down with him." Y/N said as Hermione smiled at him.

"It's nearly over?" Hermione asked as Y/N nodded.

"It's nearly over, after that, I'll do what you want, I'll settle down with you and the girls, stop roaming, just run the farm on the island, we could..."

"Get married?" Hermione asked as Y/N smiled.

"If that's what what you want, I'll gladly do it." Y/N said as he looked Hermione in the eyes.