Y/N's Reward: Part 1

Part 1, Hermione:

[SMUT START]

Y/N found himself backed up against the door to the room of requirement, locked in a passionate kiss with Daphne while Hermione and Ginny kissed his neck, he was trying to mutter the charm to lock the door to the room, Daphne was already at work on his quidditch uniform while Hermione was undoing Ginny's uniform and Y/N was undoing Daphnes uniform.

Y/N managed to break the kiss momentarily to mutter the charm to lock the door before he went to kissing Daphne again.

Y/N, Daphne and Ginny stepped out of their quidditch uniforms while Hermione was undoing her own school uniform, immediately Y/N helped her, locking lips with the bushy haired bookworm and helping her out of her uniform by opening her shirt and loosening her tie while in the background, Daphne and Ginny were making out.

Y/N undone Hermione's skirt and let it fall to the floor as she shyly smiled at him admiring her body.

"You okay with this Hermione?" Y/N asked as she nodded at him with a warm smile, clearly appreciating how he always took extra care to make things comfortable with her.

He leaned in and kissed her on the the neck, earning a small moan from her. Ginny and Daphne looked to Hermione and the attention she was getting before moving over to her, with Daphne pulling of a naturally seductive walk, Hermione's mouth dropped open at the sight of the Blonde bombshell approaching from her left, the Ginger Goddess approaching from her right, and Y/N moving down her body until his head was between her thighs. She was caught off guard when Daphne leaned in and kissed her on the lips while Ginny took to playing with tits.

Hermione looked like she didn't know where to start, she had three people, two of which she loved with her heart, the other was an absolute bomb who made boys and girls rush for a cold shower or to a toilet stall to take care of their own arousal. She felt Y/N's tongue enter her pussy and his thumb start toying with her clit, she immediately let out a moan as Ginny and Daphne smiled against her, the two girls each having one of her nipples in their mouths.

She felt Y/N move his left hand from playing with her clit and his right from holding onto her arse cheek and then hear/felt the two girls on her tits let out a moan, that was when she realised what Y/N had done, he had started fingering both girls while he ate Hermione out and they still played with her tits.

Y/N stood up while still fingering both Daphne and Ginny and kissed Hermione on the lips, their tongues fighting for domination, a battle that Hermione would lose, she felt how much passion Y/N kissed her with. Y/N took his fingers from Daphne and used his now free hand to move his cock to Hermione's entrance, looking into her eyes as if silently asking permission, she nodded to him and he pushed forward, pushing just the tip in, Hermione let out small moan as Y/N paused to let her get used to him being inside her. She nodded at him again and Y/N gave one huge thrust, bottoming out inside of her while his lips moved to Ginny and his fingers kept entertaining Daphne.

Daphne and Ginny moved over to the large king size bed and started making out with one another while Y/N used his now free hands to pick Hermione up and start carrying her to the bed, placing her down on the bed gently. Both Daphne and Ginny noticed how Y/N was completely different with Hermione, he was gentler, more soft with her (Apart from the obvious thing that he was not soft with), but they both knew that he knew them well enough to understand that they preferred a dominant man and didn't mind him being slightly more rough, while Hermione was new to this, not to mention she was shy about her body, despite the love from Y/N and Ginny.

Y/N leaned in and sucked on Hermione's neck as he thrust into her, earning a moan from her as he continued to thrust into her earning more moans from the bookworm, meanwhile, Daphne had managed to gain the upper hand on Ginny, and was now on top of her, summoning a strap on replica of Y/N's cock and attaching it to herself before charming it so that she could feel the sensation, she lined up with Ginny's entrance, the red heads foot on her shoulder. Daphne started fucking Ginny while Y/N was fucking Hermione with a loving passion, his hands roaming over her body, his eyes filled with love for his long time friend and now his girlfriend.

Y/N leaned in and captured Hermione's lips as she moaned into his mouth with pleasure, Y/N could feel it as Hermione came, he continued to fuck her through the orgasm, extending her pleasure as she let out one long moan followed by her whimpering into his ear.

"I love you Y/N. I've loved you since that night with the Troll." Hermione said as Y/N smiled at her before leaning in am kissing her.

"I love you too Hermione. I've loved you since the train." Y/N admitted as she looked at him he smiled. "My beautiful bushy haired bookworm."

Hermione could hear the adoring affection in his voice.

"Hermione, I'm gonna-"

"Inside, I'm on the potion." Hermione said as Y/N nodded, Granger leaned up and kissed Y/N as she felt him start to cum inside of her, he let out a small moan into the kiss as he came. As they were coming down from their orgasms, they turned and saw Daphne fucking Ginny through an orgasm.

As Daphne pulled out of Ginny there was a small whimper of complaint from the redhead but Daphne chuckled and leaned in, whispering something into her ear before kissing her.

Daphne took the strap on off and gave it to Hermione who looked to Ginny and nodded at the blonde before putting on the strap on while Daphne approached Y/N who was recovering and was hard once more at the sight of the blonde stalking over to him with her signature grin on her face.

"Ready for round 2?" Daphne said as she climbed onto the bed, grinning...