Cookies 'n' Dreams (End)

"Don't go chasin' waterfalls. Listen to the rivers and the lakes that you're uuused to," Four sang, holding a broom handle like a microphone. Five paused from polishing some furniture and turned to him with a scoff.

   "Ugh...dummy! Hello! It's 'Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to,'" she corrected. 

   "Well...whatever," Four grumbled. "I don't like that dumb song anyway."

   "Hahaha...why, cuz you got the words wrong?" Six cackled.

   "N-No!" Four stammered, going back to sweeping the floor. Two held the dustpan out so Four could sweep the dirt into it. "I just...think it's dumb! How can someone chase a waterfall when it doesn't even move?!"

   "Pffft! I don't know, I didn't come up with the lyrics! Why don't you ask DLC?" Six answered. Five rolled her eyes.

   "TLC!! " she corrected.

   "Whaaaateveeeerrrrr!!" Six shouted back. Suddenly, the front doors of the headquarters burst open, and in walked Kokichi and Himiko.

   "Boss! You're here!" Four said, blocking Kokichi's way. "Can I ask you something?"

   "Not now, Ichiro, Himiko and I have some business in the kitchen," Kokichi replied urgently. He swerved around Four, but Four ran up to block his way again. "Ugh! What, Ichiro?!" Kokichi exclaimed testily.

   "Um...is it 'Don't go chasing waterfalls, listen to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to,' or is it, 'please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to?'" Four asked timidly. 

   "The latter," Kokichi replied briefly, then dashed away quickly to the kitchen.

   "DAMMMIIIIIT!!" Four cried, falling to his knees in defeat. Five grinned smugly at him.

   "Told ya!" she said before continuing her polishing. 

   In the kitchen, Kokichi and Himiko got to work on the last batches of the Snoozydoodles. Kokichi preheated the oven. Himiko poured the ingredients, including some of her potion, inside, and Kokichi mixed afterwards. Right after sticking one batch into the oven, they immediately got started on a second batch. After a few hours of baking, they had finally come up with enough batches for the entire school.

  "Nyeh...that was exhausting," Himiko sighed, leaning against the wall. 

  "Well, that was only half the battle, HimiCocoa Bean," Kokichi said, pulling her up. "We gotta get these cookies to Hope's Peak." 

   "Ooo! Can I have one?" Four asked, reaching for a cookie.

   "No!" Kokichi said, slapping his hand away.