Pyramid Scheme (4)

"Hold up! Wasn't there a giant ass sand dune just in front of us a few seconds ago?" Miu asked. "Where the hell did that pyramid even come from?"

   "Yeah, are we sure that isn't just a mirage, or something?" Kaito asked, squinting his eyes at the pyramid to see if it would fade into the sunlight. 

   "The pyramid must have been buried underneath all of that sand," Kiyo concluded. "The sandstorm must have swept that entire sand dune away."

   "You mean to tell me that all it took to find this lost tomb was a damn sandstorm?!" Miu exclaimed incredulously. "How come that's never happened before?!"

   "Who knows? Maybe we're just really lucky," Kiyo replied. "This is absolutely magnificent! We may be the first people to witness the beauty that is Queen Yuwanapisami's tomb! Oh, how I wonder what we will find in there!"

    "Um...Queen Yuwanapisami, maybe?" Kokichi replied with a smart-alecky grin. 

   "Hopefully a bathroom, too!" Miu muttered. "I gotta take a shit!"

    "Nee-heehee...you've been hanging out with Nekomaru too much, haven't you, Miu?" Kokichi snickered. 

   "You should have gone to the bathroom before we left!" Kaito said to Miu. 

   "I would have, but you guys forced me to come here, remember?" Miu reminded them, thrusting her fists on her hips. "If I end up takin' a shit in there, it'll be all your guys' fault!"

   "If you defecate in that pyramid, I will tear out your nerves," Kiyo threatened Miu in a low voice.

   "Ee-eeeeee....why you gotta be so violent?!" Miu squealed in horror. 

   "We're technically in a massive litter box, so the desert would be the perfect place for you to take a dump, Miu!" Kokichi said. "Just go over to a random spot and take a shit like the pussy...cat that you are!"

   "And while I'm at it, you can bury your head in the sand like the fugly, little ostrich that you are!" Miu countered. Kokichi began to sniffle.

   "I...I can't believe you'd say something so mean like that to me," he whimpered. "What did I ever do to you?!" Then, he tossed his head back. "WAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAHHHHH...MIU'S BEING MEAN TO ME FOR NO REASON!!!"

   "Shut the hell up, already!!" Miu yelled at Kokichi.

    "Well, hurry up and go take a crap, already, Miu!!" Kaito shouted over Kokichi's wailing as he continued to shed crocodile tears.

   "Yes, please hurry up and do it so we can go inside and Kokichi can stop making that horrendous racket," Kiyo said, massaging his temple in annoyance. 

   "Would you guys stop rushin' me?!" Miu scoffed. As everyone continued to argue, and Kokichi continued to feign his crying as he occasionally opened his eye to see if the others were paying attention to him, Himiko merely stood there in silence, staring in awe at the pyramid. As she did, she felt a slight tingling sensation run down her spine as if something inside the pyramid was calling out to her. She didn't understand what was happening, all she knew was that she had to get inside the pyramid to see what was beckoning to her. Mesmerized by the pyramid's mysterious call, Himiko began walking towards it.