Cookies 'n' Dreams (2)

Hand in hand, Kokichi walked Himiko to the detention classroom located in the basement of Hope's Peak. 

   "Nyeh...why is the detention classroom in the basement?" Himiko asked as she and Kokichi headed deeper down the stairs into the dark. They came to a corridor with many doors on either side. It looked more like a dungeon than a school basement. At the end of the long corridor was a lone door, and that's where Kokichi and Himiko were headed.

   "Pretty creepy, huh?" Kokichi said, grinning with amusement. "It's part of the reason why I wanted you to come here."

   "It feels more like...like...we're going to our execution, or something," Himiko said, holding tighter to Kokichi's hand.

    "Right?" Kokichi said. "I can hear the execution music going, 'wah-wah-wah-wah-wah-wah-oooo-wah-wah-wah!'"

   "What song is that?" Himiko asked, raising a brow. Kokichi shrugged.

   "I dunno...it just seems like that's how execution music would go," he said. They reached the door and Kokichi opened it. The room was in chaos. Himiko was surprised to see a few people in there, like Ibuki, Toko, Mukuro, and Ryoma. The others, Leon, Yasuhiro, Hifumi, Junko, Mondo, Hiyoko, and Akane...not so much. Leon was shooting spitballs at Hifumi, Ibuki was playing loud punk music on her headphones while headbanging and air guitaring, Toko was busy screaming her head off at Ibuki because she needed to concentrate on her next book, Junko was talking and laughing obnoxiously to someone on her smartphone while Mukuro stood next to her with a sad face, Mondo was arm wrestling Hiro, who was screaming from the pain, Akane was hopping across the desks like they were an obstacle course of some sort, Hiyoko was shouting at everyone to shut up, and Ryoma merely sat there, throwing paper airplanes at nothing in particular. The librarian in charge of the students, Miss Yamane, merely ignored the students as she sat at the large desk in front of the classroom, reading a book. Himiko stood there in dumbfounded silence. Kokichi grinned impishly at her.

   "Welcome to detention, Monkey Buns," he said, and led her inside. They checked in with Miss Yamane before sitting down. Kokichi pulled a desk right next to his so that Himiko would be close to him. "Incoming spitball!" he warned, and grabbed Himiko. They both ducked as Leon shot another spitball at Hifumi.

   "Mr. Kuwata, stop that right now!" Hifumi demanded.

    "Hahaha...make me, fatty!" Leon sneered, and shot another spitball. Then, he pointed at Himiko. "Hey, look! It's the little witch bitch!" Everyone stopped what they wee doing and looked at Himiko in surprise.

   "Himiko? What are you doing here?" Ibuki asked in shock. 

    "So far...not liking it," Himiko muttered.

    "I can help you with that," Leon said. He wadded a small piece of paper up and popped it into his mouth, making sure to make it extra wet with his saliva. He put the straw up to his mouth and shot a spitball at Himiko. It landed on her cheek with a wet smack!

   "H-Heeey!!" she cried in disgust. Kokichi wiped it off of her.