Kaede's Dirty Little Secret (End)

"Can you get in there?" Kokichi asked, as he stood on the bed and tried hoisting Himiko into the vent. 

   "Nyeh...yup, I think so," Himiko replied, grunting. Finally, she crawled through. "Got it!"

   "Nice! Now, pull me up, Monkey Buns!" Himiko grabbed a hold of Kokichi's hands. He pressed his feet against the wall and pulled himself up and into the vent. 

   "Nyeh....you're heavy!" Himiko exclaimed. 

   "Nee-heehee...are you fat-shaming me, HimiCocoa Bean?" Kokichi joked. 

   "No...I'm obese-warning you," Himiko replied with a smirk. Kokichi laughed and kissed her cheek. Himiko turned around and led the way through the vent until they crept over to Kaede and Shuichi's room. Kokichi squeezed in between Himiko and the wall of the duct, looking through the ventilation grille with Himiko. Kaede and Shuichi were standing in front of each other with nervous expressions. 

   "A-Are you sure you're ready for this, Shuichi?" Kaede asked.

   "Yeah...I think I can handle it," Shuichi replied with a firm nod. "Besides, there's nobody around here but us, and...to be honest, I think this is going to be fun!"

   "I'm glad you think so, Shuichi, because I really need this!" Kaede said. Kokichi and Himiko raised their eyebrows in shock at each other. It's as if Kaede was desperate! "Ready, Shuichi?"

   "Ready," Shuichi assured confidently. Kaede then reached into her backpack and pulled out two bundles of papers, handing one to Shuichi. Kokichi and Himiko exchanged quizzical glances. Suddenly, Kaede thrusted the back of her hand against her forehead and began speaking in a dramatic voice. 

   "Kento, please! I may be just a gardener, always digging through dirt and worms, but...I'm more than that!" she said. "If you would just give me the chance to show you, you'd see that...that...we were meant for each other!" Kokichi and Himiko's eyes bugged out of their skulls.

   "What the hell is going on here?" Kokichi whispered in Himiko's ear. 

   "I don't know," Himiko whispered back. "It's like they lost their minds, or something!"

   "I'm sorry, Shizuka...it's too late!" Shuichi replied, turning away from Kaede. "It was...a mistake to meet up with you here. I'm already in a relationship!"

   "What is this, some kinky roleplay shit?!" Kokichi whispered incredulously. 

   "Forget about her, Kento!" Kaede continued. "She isn't good for you!" Kaede placed her hand on Shuichi's shoulder. "She hurts you...I can tell." Shuichi turned to her with a pained expression. "When you're around her, the smile that I always see on your face vanishes. Can't you see, Kento? You need to get away from her! Forget about Nanako! Come with me!"

   "I...I don't know," Shuichi said, running his hand through his hair. Kaede stared into Shuichi's eyes.