Benny Gecko ➵ Reward

Benny Gecko
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

Benny GeckoFallout New VegasWarning: Suggestive, Cursing

I stepped into the tent, seeing Caesar in front of me. My eyes danced to the three men surrounding him. I noticed one from Nipton, and the other two must have been personal guards. I stepped forward and Caesar grinned, "Look around, Courier. Get a feel for the place."

I rolled my eyes and looked to my left. I saw a table with some maps. I turned to my right and nearly choked. Benny. Last time I had seen him was last week, when we got it on in his suite, then I stabbed him and bolted. Benny sat on his knees, his arms behind his back, bound at the wrists. I seemed to lose air, "What the fuck... I- I killed you! You're supposed to be dead!"

He spat out blood on the ground and looked to me. He was in his usual suit, but it was spattered with blood dripping from his nose and mouth. His left eye was blackened. He sneered, "I could say the same about you, baby."

"How... How are you alive?"

"I have a fella in the room next to mine. A fella who can't help but be helpful. He had me fixed up before these cats got to me."

I stared at him in silence. The air felt like water.

He coughed and spat, littering the Legion carpet with blood, "Damn, and here I was thinking you'd be happy to see me after the time we had."

"Shut up." I turned to Caesar, speaking spitefully, "Did you bring me here just to fuck with me?"

Caesar opened his mouth, but Benny intervened, "By the way, big boy, I might mention the knife she has in her waistband."

I shot him a glare as Caesar ordered the Nipton killer to do a pat down. Benny chimed in, "I already tapped that, Vulpes." The Nipton soldier hushed him, and patted my waist. He held out my waistband, and plucked the switchblade from its spot. Benny grinned a bloody smile, "Thats the one she used to stab me! It's nice-- seeing it shinin' like that. Big improvement."

I felt like I was going to lose it, "Can someone shut him up?"

Vulpes tossed the knife on a table. Caesar asked why I brought it. I rolled my eyes, "To be fair, this could have all been a trap. Can I have it back now?"

I got it back almost immediately and Benny grumbled. I growled, "Why am I here again?"

Caesar gave me a small task. I sneered, "What's in it for me?"

He looked to his prisoner, "You can do whatever you please with him."

Benny smirked, "She already has."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??