Gob ➵ Great Lengths

Gob
Fallout 3
Warning: Cursing, Suggestive

I stepped into Moriarty's, looking around

I stepped into Moriarty's, looking around. All I knew about this place was that they had decent service, good beer, and someone to sleep with. I looked around, seeing a deviously handsome ghoul behind the bar. I looked to a woman with ripped stockings, who I assumed to be another prostitute. I approached her, keeping my eyes on the ghoul and reaching for some caps, "How much for a room?"

She tip toed her fingers up my chest and rested her hand on my shoulders, brushing her thigh against mine, "To hit a bed with you? 120 caps."

I raised my brows, pulling away a little, "That's Not what I meant." I nodded towards the ghoul, "How much is he?"

She frowned, obviously irritated, "Gob? Seriously?" She jutted out a hip, "He's not up for that." She latched onto me again, putting her thigh between my legs, "Why don't you just let me take care of you?"

I pulled away again, "No. I want him. What do I gotta do?"

She rolled her eyes, "Go talk to Moriarty. No one's ever even thought about Gob that way. Hell if I know what to do."

I thanked her and went to a storage room in the back, seeing a man with a clipboard counting his items. I slipped in, "I want to speak with you."

"What about, laddie? I got places to be and people to do."

I raised a brow at his slogan, "That ghoul, I'm guessing he's held here under contract?"

"What? Gob? Fuck yeah he is. Why?"

"How much?"

"For that dope? Why, I've never been offered anythin' for him. You sure you want the wet one? All I have him do is clean and keep my customers happy."

I pulled out a small pouch of 500 caps, "Then I suppose that makes you quite the asshole. Will a thousand caps be enough for him?"

He yanked the 500 from my palm, and I smiled as he handed me the contract and we shook on it. Poor bastard hadn't even bothered to count. It would bite me in the ass later, I guessed. Grabbing the contract, I stepped out to the bar. I went to the receiving side, leaning over and smiling sweetly at the ghoul. His eyes darted to my chest and then to me, "What can I do for you?"

I nodded to a room, "You can do plenty, I'm sure."

He blushed, "Moriarty... He never said I had to partake in those... services. Talk to Nova if you want someone to wetten you out."

I handed him his contract, and he stared at it stupidly before looking to the back room and back to me with wide eyes. I grinned, "You don't have to do what Moriarty says anymore. Show me a good time, and we'll see where our relationship goes from there. How about it?"

He looked to me, placing his rag gently under the counter. Gob looked to Nova, who crossed her arms in jealous irritation. I winked and clicked my tongue at her. Gob walked around the bar, "Let's get a room, then. But... not here. This place is dirty."

He held my hand gently, and I brought him to my new Megaton home. I hadn't stepped foot in it before. I simply bought it because I could.

Gob sure knew how to pleasure a person. He held a damn good conversation afterwards, too. Our relationship lasted, which was something I definitely hadn't expected. Moriarty wanted to have my head on a plate for double crossing him, and I simply gave him a 'necklace' so he would stop bitching. Gob said selling Moriarty into slavery was cruel, but I reminded him of how much of his life he'd wasted under his hand, and he quickly was silenced.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??