Ahzrukhal ➵ Aftertaste

Ahzrukal
Fallout 3
Warning: Suggestive

Working in the Underworld was nice, but I was the only residential smoothskin, and- thank god- my sense of smell wasn't too keen

Working in the Underworld was nice, but I was the only residential smoothskin, and- thank god- my sense of smell wasn't too keen. Greta and Carol ran a restaurant and hotel, Ahzrukal, the slippery bastard, sold booze and chems, and I bartered drinks and weapons, the best things to combine. It was midnight now, and I snuck over to the Ninth Circle. I slid open the door, making eye contact with Charon, who knew full well of my plan. He gave a curt nod, and I made my way through the dark. I got to Ahzrukal's room, shutting the door quietly behind me. The lights came on, despite both my hands being far from any switch. I rose to my full height, turning around so my back was to the door.

Ahzrukal stood, a pistol in hand, pointed between my eyes. My reflexes hadn't failed me, so the short barrel of my own gun was pushing under his jaw. He grinned ruefully, "Thought you could come here and kill me, huh? Eliminate the competition?"

I pushed my gun up, making him raise his head slightly. I smiled falsely, "If I said I was coming in here to seduce you, would you believe me?"

He let out a nasally chuckle, "Would I believe anything you said?"

I frowned, "Good point. Look, Ahzrukal, let's come to some sort of agreement here, alright?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Look, lets just put our guns down, and forget this ever happened. You can send fighters to my place, and I'll send depressed folks to yours. That way, we can both profit. Deal?"

He thought for a moment, keeping his eyes on mine, "Deal. We'll put our guns away on three." He counted to three, and neither of us moved. I narrowed my eyes, "Instead of killing you... Why not just get rid of Carol and Greta somehow? That way we get their customers."

He pulled his gun away from me, and I released a breath, holstering mine while he simply slid his in his pocket. He walked around his room, deep in thought. He snapped his fingers, "Let's just scrape Greta off the Earth, alright? Leave Carol alive."

"Why?"

"So she can come to me for chems and you for a gun to blow her own brains out with."

I grinned, "I like how you think, ghoul."

He grinned, "Bet you like how I look, too, huh?"

I scoffed, "Yeah. The peeling skin is always makes me weak in the knees."

He chuckled, "Knew it. What say you stay with me tonight and we can plan to take out Greta?"

I held out a hand, "Good deal." We shook on it.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??