Sturges ➵ Oh, Angel!

Sturges
Fallout 4
Warning: None

"I told you already, I don't have it!"

Sturges narrowed his eyes, his accent a little louder, "I know you do, Y/N. I know I left my wrench on the chair by my workspace, and you knew where it was. You been hangin' out with Deacon too long?"

"Maybe. I don't have it though."

I shifted how I was sitting, feeling the tool under me. He glanced at me before looking under the table and on all the chairs. I smiled, watching his hips roll underneath his jeans as he walked to our room. He came back, standing on his tip toes to look on top of a shelf that I wouldn't even be able to reach without help. He finally came and sat next to me, releasing a sigh, "Where'd you put it?"

I smiled sweetly at him, not saying anything.

He blushed, "Awh, don't give me that innocent look. What'd you do with it?"

"With what?"

"Oh my lord."

He leaned over, pushing his lips to mine. I kept myself on the wrench, making sure he wouldn't get a glimpse of it. He put a hand on my waist, darting his tongue between my lips. He finally pulled away, a dashing smile on his face. He held up the wrench, "Got it."

I moved, standing up to look under me. I frowned, "What the...?"

He smiled, "I thought you said you didn't have it."

"I didn't. The... chair had it. Yeah. The chair had it and I just so happened to sit on it."

He stood up, giving me a quick kiss before pulling away, "I've got to get back to work, love. You've delayed me long enough." He walked out, and I slapped a hand on his rear, making him yelp and turn around. I walked the other way, whistling and getting a bottle of water for him so he wouldn't overheat. I turned back, seeing him red faced with a frown, "You ain't cute."

I smiled coyly, "Oh hush, yes I am."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??